Namjin

"you guyzz selected the movie yet?" Hobi asked as he bought 3bowls full of popcorn

"No... Not yet" Jimin said rubbing the back of his head...

"Hoseok Hyung you tell which one do u want? Romantic or action?" Taehyung asked sitting on the couch..

"Can't we go for something romantic as well as action?" Hobi asked giggling as he settled himself on the ground near the couch ..

"Ya let's do that" Jin says as he goes and slumps himself on to the couch..

"Jimin-ah get me a blanket .. it's cold..." Hobi whined..

"Jimin-ah get me a blanket.. it's cold!" Jin whined as well

Taehyung rushed to the couch and settled himself on in the center, "Jimin-ah get me a blanket ... It's cold!!" He too shouted as well making everyone giggle...

"Aahh i get soo shut up!" Jimin said getting annoyed..

Jungkook selected the movie and played it on the projector as Jimin went to get some comforters as the Kim line settled themself on the couch Hobi sitting next to Jin on the ground between the couch and the sofa chair...

Soon Yoongi came in with a pack of alcohol cana and placed them on the table ...

"We can't start without this!" He said..

"Ohhhh hyung! Nice!" Hobi said excitedly as he picked one can .. everyone smiled wide and picked a can for themself as Yoongi settled himself on the chair near Hobi..

After setting up the movie Jungkook picked a can too and a bowl of popcorn and settled besides Hobi leaving other sofa chair vacant for Jimin as the movie started playing ...

Jimin soon arrived gave everyone a blanket and hurriedly settled himself too...

Then he got up, "ah wait just a sec" Jimin said getting up and blocking everyones view

"Ya Jimin-ah move out of the way" jin growled playfully..

Soon they realised Jimin was taking leftover pack alcohols close to himself... Looking at his action Hobi died in laughter falling on Yoongi's legs..

"Ya~ Jimin we are not trying to get drunk here you know" Jin says as everyone starts laughing..

In the start scene of the movie where the male lead falls in love with Female lead at the first sight...

"Hoseok hyung! Since when have u been in love with me?" Taehyung asked giggling every ... since Taehyung had found out that Hobi had loved him .. he had became way too happy.

Question asked by Taehyung attracts attention as everyone looks at Hobi with curious eyes and some with a slight giggles

The question caught Hobi off guard as slight blush formed on his face.. "for a while..." Hobi replied as went back to watching the movie.. as Taehyung smiles at the response and somehow the super vague reply is accepted...

The male lead actor engrossed in the beauty of female lead doesn't notice the fighting right besides him and keeps staring at the girl....

"Hoseok hyung! Do you ever get lost while looking at me .. like the male lead did?" Taehyung asked but before Hobi could reply Yoongi got up...

"Ahh~ this is boring m going to bed" Yoongi said being frustrated at the movie..

"It's been like 3minutes since movie started!?" Jimin growled at Yoongi

"And i already hate it" Yoongi growled back...

Yoongi got up and grabbed his stuff, "good night Yoongi hyung" Namjoon wished..