clues

Everyone looked at Suga and Namjoon for answers.. "say something!!" Jin said slightly pissed.. "i.. was asking Suga Hyung that if it was possible that both of could be Hobi's mate" Namjoon confessed..

"two Alpha mating with one omega!? Is that even possible!?" Jungkook asked curiously...

"Since I found out that Yoongi Hyung also liked hoba.. i have been thinking .. i didnt want to leave hobi.. i didnt want for thing to ever change between me and Yoongi Hyung.. and i i.. somewhere had noticed that I never felt jealous of any of us.... when you guyz were with hoba.. i didn't ever feel jealous.. but my blood boiled when i saw someone else come even near him.." Namjoon calmly explained last line radiating anger..

The room went silent.. they had never expected anything like that.. just a week ago they could hardly think of hobi as an omega.. but now the two members wanted to form a bond with him.. .. together

Hobi just left in anger going exiting the dorm main door.. "jungkook-ah" jin said signalling him to follow Hobi...
-------
Hobi sat in the garden which also a part of their dorm premises
"Hyung!" Jungkook called out following Hobi and hobi ignored.. he kept walking until he reached a swing and settled himself on it.. it was a long swing and set for multiple people so Jungkook joined him on the swing...

"Hyung are you hungry?" Jungkook asked

No answer..

Hobi just held onto one of the chain of the swing deep in thoughts swaying slowly..

The swing got faster

Faster

Faster

"Eomma eomma! Ah jungkook-ah!!" Hobi started screaming (literally dieing out of fear) to jungkook who made swing go faster.. he held on to the chain tighter as his legs also climbed on the swing

Jungkook Stopped the swing with bunny smile spread across his face. Hobi was obviously mad as stood up to confront Jungkook "ah jungkook-ah .. ah.. i was soo scared you know.. ah seriously whats wrong with you" he shouted holding his heart which was still beating coz of fear..

"Hyung are you hungry?" Jungkook asked again smiling bright..

Hobi sheessshed as he sat on the swing again, being defeated and done by Jungkook...

"Hamburger.. double cheese" Hobi muttered

Jungkook grinned as he place the order through phone ...

"You can leave now.. i can take the delivery myself" Hobi said looking away..

"Hyung why are you being like this!?" Jungkook pouted holding Hobi's arm sitting down..

Hobi stayed silent again...

"... Didn't you say.. that you shouldn't be with me?" Hobi asked.. jungkook was shooked and looked at hobi in confusion..

"When you came my room at night.. and didn't stay like you usually do.." Hobi replied...

"Tha-- that was coz your scent was too strong .. since you were in heat.. you whole room had omega pheromo-"

"And it was unpleasant?" Hobi asked

"No!..it wasn't unpleasant.. I .. I jerked off to it.. after going to my room" Jungkook confessed
...

...

"Pfft-- hahahahaha" hobi started laughing hard even though he was slightly embarrassed

Jungkook giggled along side looking all cute..

"Ah our Jungkookie is an adult now" Hobi giggled patting Jungkook on his back..

Soon the burgers they ordered arrived Jungkook went to the main door to get them.. they sat eating their burgers..