five

**WARNING**

This chapter involves things that may be triggering to some people. Zara goes through all lot of bad things and this happens to be one of them.

There will be a warning before you seen them.

Enjoy

Zara's POV

Zara's POV

I couldn't sleep

I wish they didn't but Ashley's words really affected me. I was never insecure, well not until a few years ago.

Flashback 6 years ago

It's my 15th birthday party

I'm so excited. Mom is gone but I know she would want me to be happy. I want to go out to dinner, a new Thai restaurant. Mom and I used to watch them build it and luckily it opened yesterday.

I'm scared to ask daddy, ever since mama died he's been mean but maybe he'll lighten up today.

I walked to the living room and saw he was watching the TV. I walked in front of him with Emmy on my hip.

"Dad can we go out to dinner-" before I could finish I felt a strike on my cheek. I lifted my hand to my now reddened cheek, tears began to pour from my eyes.

"Oh so now you want to ask for money. Who the fuck do you think you are. God, you're fucking mistake." I was shoved to the floor, I saw him raise his leg before the doorbell rang. "Get the fuck up." He always wanted me to look happy in front of visitors.

He opened the door and John stood at the door. John was my dad's buddy, him and daddy would always hang out.

"Hey John, what's up, come on in."

"Oh how could I miss Zara's birthday." He had an undetectable smirk on his face. I look at the clock and see it's 9:00pm, bed time.

"Get your lazy ass off the couch and go to bed." I grabbed Emmy and walked to her room placing her in the bed, cooing to her.

I walked to my room and hopped in bed

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

*TW*

"Fuck" I heard something groan, so I turned only to see John in my room.

What does he want?

I see the red light of my clock glow 3:40am.

"Oh how I've waited for this moment. Now that your useless mother died I can finally get a taste." Taste of what?

He grabbed me by my ankles and started to undo his belt. I tried to move and fight him off of me but before I knew it he was already forcing my pants off and forcing himself on me.

"NOOO stop leave me alone I-I this-" Choking on my tears as he placed his hand over my mouth. "Shut the fuck up would you."

Flashback over

Ever since that day I learned how to fight. No one would ever assault me again.

Thinking about the thought made me drop the mug I was about to use on the floor causing me to step on it.

I went to the bathroom looking for some medical aid. I cleaned my wound then changed into some clothes. Black flare jeans and a black zip up.

I walk outside and see it's noon. Oh well.

The door dinged as I entered the building, I heard footsteps to my side and saw Lara.

"About time you showed up, your class was waiting for you."

"Listen Lara I'm so sorry. I was held up at my house. I didn't see how late I was running. It won't happen again." I pleaded

"Oh It won't because you're fired. Pack your shit and leave." I decided not to argue and did what she said.

I walked outside and the cold air hit my face. I hope Emmy will forgive me.

I walked to the next block and saw a black mercedes benz heading my way. I sped up and put my hood up. The car honked at me and I saw Adonis.

What does he want from me

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Adonis POV

I was driving Eli to daycare when I saw Zara walking.

If she's there then who is gonna watch my son?

"Daddy see Zara"

"I see her bud" I drive closer to her but she seems to be speeding up. I honk my horn and I see her turn her head.

Her face looks sad and her brown eyes don't sparkle like they usually did.

"What?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"Where are you-"

"I got fired. Anything else?"

What happened?

For some reason I want to know everything about her. I started to think about if she wanted a new job. She could be my personal nanny for Eli.

Would she even accept it?

I ignore her earlier comment and get right to it. "Would you like to be my personal nanny?" She looked at me like I was crazy and started to laugh.

Loud

"Wow, good joke. I have to go." She started to walk again. "No no wait, I'm not joking, seriously. I need one and Elias seems to really like you. Take my number and just sleep on it."

She looks like she's thinking about it before she raises her hand with her phone in hand. "Put it in." She almost sounds bored. I put in my number and handed the phone back to her. She walks away.

Why is she so cold, what happened to her?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I placed Eli down to sleep a few hours ago. I still have tons of paperwork to get through and it's already 2:00am.

I hear my phone ring from the charger on my dresser and see it's an unknown caller. I raise the phone to my ear and hear a female voice.

"I'll do it."

HEYY GUYSSS

WHAT DID TOU THINK??
💞💞