twelve

Adonis POV

Adonis POV

Zara had been sitting at the table for a while now. I noticed she would tap her foot or pull on the baby hairs on her neck when her thoughts got the best of her.

I know it was her father that did this to her. If she didn't already kill him, I surely would have. I remembered how he would speak of her at meetups. He was my fathers number one dealer until money started to go missing. Apparently his wife had died and he needed the money for his kids.

~flashback~
"C'mon boss, my wife just died and my kids need food." My father stared at him wanting him to continue.

"One of my daughters has cancer and the other one is just a piece of shit."

Does he really expect me to give him more money

"What are their names?"

"Zara and Emilia."

"I'll give two months to raise the money after I give it to you. Each time you don't have the money the more your debt will rise."

I was only 16 at the time and my father wanted me to start coming to meetups with him so I knew how to run the Mafia when he died. When he did finally die the first person I needed to kill was Bruce. He was good at hiding, thankfully Zara killed him.

~flashback over~

"I'm done." Zara pushed the plate away from her like it was disgusting. Barely half the pancake was gone but I wasn't going to force her because I didn't know how long this had been going on.

"Ok, you ate so much, beautiful." She stared at me blankly before playing with her nails. "Too much?"

"No no in a good way. You can go relax."

"No I'll wash it, I used the plate anyway." She grabbed the plate from my hands and headed towards the island.

"I have cleaners that can wash it."

"Nah it's cool." I nodded my head and scanned what she was wearing. I had my driver go get some clothes, knowing she really only wore black I asked him to get a simple outfit. I only had my or Elias's clothes around the house. The cleaners and guards stay in the guest house.

She had a gold chain tucked underneath her shirt and a couple of tattoos on her neck and wrist. I'll have to ask her what they mean later.

Zara was really one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. At first I thought she was rude and cold but really she bottled up her emotions when really she was sweet. And I loved the fact she was opening up to me.

I walked behind her, filling up a mug of coffee. Her usual scent was covered with my body wash. Something about her being in my shower made me smirk.

"What's making you smirk?"

"Nothing." She came up close to me and laid her hand on my shoulder. Her brown eyes looked deep into my green ones.

"Thank you for pushing me to eat." She had an emotion in her eyes I had never seen before. "It means a lot to me."

She leaned in, our mouths inches away from each other. He moved even closer allowing me to feel her breath on my neck and her body to push up against me.

She raised the plate from her hand and put it in the holder behind. "You seemed comfortable in that position." She smirked. She turned to walk away but I grabbed her arm and smashed my lips onto hers.

Her lips moved against mine slowly as if she was trying to be gentle. The kiss felt surreal,the other kiss we had wasn't as passionate as this one. Her lips tasted amazing and they were soft leaving me wanting more.

My hands roamed her body as a grunt dared to leave my mouth. She raised her hands pulling on my hair. Each touch sent heat flowing through my body. I felt a small arm wrap around my leg and pulled away to see Elias staring up at both of us.

"Hi"

HEYY GUYSSS

WHAT DO TOU THINK??
💞💞

Are almost of y'all from tiktok?