thirty one

Adonis's POV

Adonis's POV

Last night was a core memory. She loves me and I love her, I even woke up smiling this morning.

Zara was sleeping on my chest wrapped in the shirt I threw off last night. I can barely remember what happened and some of it was kind of a blur. It was currently 3pm and we were still in bed. I'm not completely sure if Zara is sleeping or not but she hasn't moved.

Given she couldn't get out of bed to take a shower and I had to carry I knew she would be hungry.

I used my elbows to lift myself towards the ceiling, slightly shifting Zara. A small whimper left her mouth before she rolled off me. "Couldn't you just lay down a little longer." her eyes were still closed blocking out the sunlight.

"It's 3."

Her eyes finally opened and she immediately glared at me. "And we went to bed at 7 in the morning." She raised her head to starch. "I need another shower."

I moved so I was hovering over her, my lips lifting into a smile. "Can I join?" She rubbed her hands up and down my abs tapping them as she found a new one.

"Next time, I'm on top." All last time Zara was bottom but she did ride me for a little bit. I could tell she was a little dominant. "Yes ma'am."

"And to answer your question," She moved her hand to my dark hair massaging my scalp. "Only if you carry me."

"Of course ma lady." She dropped her hands, playing dead so I had better access to carry her. I picked her up, still completely naked besides my boxers. Her eyes snapped open and met mine.

"Would you mind me walking around naked?" Random

"No, why?"

"You'll see." She smiled then closed her eyes again. I kicked the bathroom door open and walked into the shower. "Jump and take off my shirt."

I also removed my boxers before turning on the shower head. The cold hit my skin as I reached for Zara's lofa. I poured on her body wash. "I can wash myself perfectly fine."

"I know," I moved the lofa to her back moving it in a circular motion. "But I want to treat you like the princess you are."

"Well then I want to wash your hair." I chuckled and then handed her my shampoo. "Don't get my hair wet." She demanded.

We continued to shower neither of us talking but enjoying each other's company. We were now over the sink brushing our teeth.

The silence was broken by Zara's voice. "Did you mean what you said last night? Do you really love me?" I turned to her, my toothbrush still in my mouth. I turned over and spit out the paste before answering her. I placed the brush in it's holding moving over to Zara.

I picked her up and placed her on the sink and moved between her legs. She trapped me in by locking her heels. "Of course I love you. I wasn't sure but I know now, I know that I'm in love with you, so in love with you."

"I love you too, I've loved you since Brielle's dinner party. I just didn't say anything because I thought it was too early."

"Love doesn't have a required time. I don't think I'll ever be happy if I'm not with you. You make my broken heart beat. You're the reason I smile so much more, you... you Zara are my happily ever after."

She laid her head on my shoulder wrapping her arms around me. "Aww you outshined me, I love you." She placed a kiss on my shoulder before moving her head. I immediately missed the contact.

"Will you be my valentine? It's the first year I'm not a lonely sap." She laughed at her words placing her hands on my shoulders pouting with her eyes.

"How could I say no to that face?"

"I know right!" She unwrapped herself from me and jumped off the sink. When she jumped I realized how short she was. "Wow you are super short."

"Oh shut up you giant." I walked up to her holding her in her place. "Your giant." She smiled before slapping my ass and walking away.

"My bitch." The last thing I heard before she was out of my sight. "Babe hurry the hell up so we can pick up my baby."

Oh right.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We had picked up Eli and were now watching Frozen for the 8th time. I've been counting, sadly. "Don't you guys get tired of this movie."

"No." They both answered at the same time. They were sitting on the couch, Eli in Zara's lap while being wrapped in a blanket. "Mommy next time don't invite daddy to movie night." He turned his head, giving me a hard glare. Zara only laughed before staring back at the tv.

"Don't be mean baby, he doesn't understand the greatness of Frozen." She poked his cheek with the pretzel she was munching on.

"I'm sorry mama, sorry dad."

"I gotta pee, pause the movie babe." She lifted Eli off her lap before running to the bathroom. I felt the couch deep and saw Eli was now next to me. "What's up?"

"She's not my real mommy, but she loves me like a real mommy. Does that still count?"

"Eli, your real mommy never cared but Zara loves you and she always will. So yes it does count, she's your mommy."

"I love you guys so much." Our heads turned to see Zara standing there with her hands folding her chest. "Bring it in, someone come hug me."

And that's how I ended the night, with the two people I loved the most.

HEY GUYS
WHAT DID YOU THINK??
💕💕

Is the book slowly coming to its end?
Yes😈