thirty two

Zara's Pov

Zara's Pov

"Fuck baby," He moaned into my mouth as we madeout.

His cock almost hit me in the face when it sprung out waiting for attention. "Don't act shy, I know how you like to get down." He smirked in my face, my cheeks immediately heating up.

I was a kinky person. Oh well.

I wrapped my hands around him before stroking my hand up his cock, my hand slick with precum. As I placed my mouth close to his tip I stared up at him, his mouth slightly open and his eyes filled with lust.

I pushed my head all the way down using my hands to massage the rest. "Fuck baby." I bobbed my head up and down using my tongue. I could feel his hands grip my hair to guide me.

He raised his hips allowing himself to hit the face of my throat. "You're doing so good, such a fucking slut for me." I could feel his body go rigid as I suck harder and faster.

"Zara! Fuck!" His hot cum poured from my mouth but he kept my head down. "Swallow." And that's what I did.

I lifted my head running my hand on his thighs. "Good morning." I smiled up at him, "It's definitely a good morning now." He pulled me into the kiss but before it got too heated I backed away.

"I gotta wake up Eli, he's starting preschool." I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to wash my hands.

Adonis and I have starting becoming more comfortable with each other, whether it's sex, showering or talking. It's... nice. Valentine's day is in a few days and I still don't know what to get him. He said that me being there was enough but I doubt he's telling the truth.

I turned the corner and made my way into Eli's room. Just like I thought he was barely handing on to his bed. I walked over, picking his body up and placing back on the bed. "Mama?"

"Yes baby, it's time to wake up." I got and opened his curtains to let some light in and go pick out his outfit. Today would be his first day in preschool, he missed the beginning of the year but he should fit in perfectly.

Brielle's little brother, Alexander goes to the same school. "Do I really have to go to school? Grandma says I'm smart enough." I turned around and saw Eli with his arms crossed against his bed.

"You are smart but at school you'll get smart," He raised his eyebrow at me still not believing a word that's coming from my mouth. "And Alexander will be there and if you're really good for mama I'll buy you those Jordans you wanted."

"Really! Now you're speaking my language." He rushed over and gave me a quick hug before running to his closet to get his already picked out outfit.

"Come down when you're down." I yelled as I left the room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I dropped Eli off at school a few hours ago and let's just say it was very emotional for him. He wouldn't stop crying and didn't want to leave his carseat. After a while Alexander came over and surprisingly talked him up and they left.

When I came back Adonis was still in bed. I'm certain he has a fever but the big baby is glued to the bed. Oh! And he won't let me leave the room.

"Can we just go to the doctor?" I suggested for what seemed like the thousandth time.

"I'm not sick, I'm just tired."

"I'm not sick, I'm just tired," I mimicked. "The longer we lay here the more sick you get, stop being a baby."

"I hate the doctors." He whined. "And I would rather be with you." He locked eyes with me and pushed his bottom lip out.

"That's not gonna work, get up." I stood from the bed trying to yank him up by his hand.

Key work: Tried.

"No, I don't wan-"

~

"You'll thank me later." We were in the waiting room waiting to get results from the doctor. "Oh lighten up you sick sap."

"I hate this place, fuck these stupid doctors." He rolled his eyes and relaxed more into the chair. He was still holding my hand through all this, something about 'not wanting any sick bum picking up my girl.'

I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of Adonis in his brooding state. He pulled out his phone and a photo of me holding one of his guns showed up.

Crap

"Wanna explain this?"

Moral of the story is that I was bored and took pictures with his gun. I must have accidentally sent it to him. Before I could answer his name was being called out.

"Mr. Martinez?" I snapped my head at the nurse and tried to make my way over to him.

He was still holding my hand. "C'mon let's go."

"He likes you and I don't like it." I rolled my eyes at his behavior. "Don't worry, I'm all yours," He smiled at me but I remembered the nurse was still waiting. "Let's go."

"So sir you seem to have a small fever, nothing a little rest can't fix." He smiled back at us before handing us a paper bag. "But if the fever does start to increase, take these 3 a day one after every meal."

Before I could say thank you Adonis snatches the bag and tugs me along. "Adonis, that was so rude," I turned back around yelling a small thank you with a wave.

"He looked like he wanted to make out with you, I couldn't take it."

"Whatever you need to rest." We walked over to the car and he opened the door for me, patting my butt as I entered. He began to drive and I turned on some music.

"What did you want to be when you grew?" Random question.

"I wanted to own a restaurant actually. What about you?" He tapped the steering wheel before answering. "I wanted to be a boxer, but with the maia and stuff I never got a chance."

I knew exactly what to get him now.

HEYY GUYS
WHAT DID YOU THINK?

One chapter left?
What do think will happen?

Photo of Zara with Adonis's gun