sixteen

Adonis's Pov

Adonis's Pov

John?

How did Zara know about John?

I stood up from the floor walking towards Zara.

"Zara love, what's wrong? It's ok you saved me." I tried to approach but she backed up.

"Don't come near me, Adonis." She gave me a stern look, it felt like Zara that was warming up to be was gone and her cold exterior was back.

"Just talk to me, I'm here for you."

Her eyes snapped to mine and anger flashed to them. "What is he doing here? Is this a joke?"

She walked towards and the knife that was in John's hand was now in hers. She had the same look in her eye that I would have evenever I killed someone. "Answer me!"

She gripped the knife tighter than before then threw the knife to the floor.

"Zara put the knife down."

"NO. Do you know who that is?" No I don't. "Hmm, why do you think I'm acting like this?"

"I have no idea but all I kn-"

"That's my fucking rapist and all I want to know is why he's here."

Rapist?

My blood started to boil, I turned back to look at the sick bastard on the floor of my home and if I didn't want to kill him before now I do.

"I didn't know."

"Because I never told you, I don't want your sympathy. I just-I just want him dead."

"I'll kill him"

"We'll kill him"

"Ok it's done."

I wrapped my arms around her torso, she tensed at my touch before relaxing. She smelt like coconut and roses. She wrapped her arms around me and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Eli is waiting for us." I scooped her up and a giggle left her mouth. A sound I've grown to love.

"I'm not a little kid, Adonis."

"I don't care."

I went up the stairs with Zara in my hands. Every second I'm with her I'm happier.

The moment we opened the down Eli ran up to me. "Where were you guys?" He looked at me suspiciously before tugging on Zara's hand telling me to put her down.

"Zara, can we make cookies like you said?"

"Only if you'll help." She placed her finger on my chest, eyeing me down.

How could I say no

Zara's Pov

This was the worst idea I have ever had.

Eli wasn't helping at all and Adonis was just hogging the cookie dough.

"Dad, stop."

"Eli-"

"Stop!" I walked over to Adonis. "Give me the bowl, I actually know how to bake."

"What no, I want to be in charge."

"No me." Eli included himself to the conversation.

"I hate men." I mumbled under my breath. leaned back on the counter but Adonis turned towards me while picking Eli up from the floor and placing him near the sink.

"What was that Zara?" He was smirking at me while holding two eggs in his hands.

"Put those down, c'mon I was just joking." I moved around the island, us now on opposite sides.

He moved to the right and I went the opposite direction, he picked up his pace catching me by my waist and cracking the eggs on the side of my face.

I gasped and he let go, his laughter echoed in the kitchen as I glared.

"Oh you think you're so funny."

"Very"

"You're lucky this didn't get in my hair. Let's go Eli, you're lame." I said the last part to Adonis.

"Yea daddy you're lame." I walked infront of him because he was still sitting on the sink. He reached out for me and we walked out.

I poked my head back in. "And clean this up."

Now I was the one laughing.

HEYYY GUYSS
WHAT DID YOU THINK
💞💞