twenty seven

Adonis's Pov

Adonis's Pov

"Do you understand?"

"Just give me 1 month, one month and I'm all yours."

"February 15th you will fly here and meet me at my warehouse. If you are not here, there will be consequences."

"I know." I stood up and walked out of the boardroom where I was having a video conference.

I was so angry, but I'm doing this for Zara, Zara and Eli.

I raked my fingers through my hair, I left the building ignoring the stares. I didn't have time for them today, I only wanted to see one person.

I made my way over to my door and opened the door only for it to be shut.

What the-

"Donie hey!"

Lucy

"I don't have time for this." I didn't turn my head to look at her but kept my eyes on my car.

"Oh but I've missed you."

"I have to go."

"Oh but daddy wouldn't be happy to hear  you're being mean to me." She pouted. I really really hate my life right now.

"Have you started packing yet?" She placed her hand on my bicep and massaged it. "We are going to have so much fun, daddy told me all about it."

I grabbed her hand and threw it off me. "I have to go home. So should you."

"I'm warning you, leave that whore because if you don't I'll make sure daddy kills her. And that son of yours."

"Lucy, go away before I kill you." She only giggled. "I can't wait for you to be mine. Well, daddy's probably wondering where I am, see ya."

I stood there, what has my life come to? She threatened my girl, my son, who does she think she is?

I opened my car door and stepped inside. I took a deep breath before I banged my hands on the wheel. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I shouted and I felt my eyes sting.

I wiped the tears from my eyes when an incoming facetime call from Zara came in.

I pressed accept and I saw her in Eli's room. "Hey hey."

"Hello belleza, what's going on?"

"Oh I just got bored." She placed the phone on his dresser and started to fold clothes. "Did you know your house movie theater? Well you probably did but I mean that's still-"

"Mommy!" She turned her head to the side and gasped when she saw Eli. "Why are you naked?"

"What? I'm done with my shower."

"You are so silly, let's go. And you still smell stinky."

"Blah blah blah."

"Young man." His eyes widened when he saw the phone. "Daddy don't look I'm nakey." He covered his body with his hands then ran away.