twenty five

Adonis's POV

Adonis's POV

I woke up to my face being slapped. There was weight on my chest and a hand rested on my face.

I opened my eyes and saw Zara lying on me and Eli on top of her with his hand on my face.

Last night we stayed up late and watched tons of movies.

I couldn't believe Zara was mine and I was hers. She told me about what Roman did to her and even more angry than I was before.

I got up and gently lifted Zara and Eli sp I was able to leave and then placed them down.

They were both still snoring and Eli cuddled up next to her. I smiled before walking over to my closet. I pulled off my shirt and pants and changed into comfortable clothes, which left me in only joggers.

I walked out of the closet and went to brush my teeth. After finishing I was about to leave the room to make breakfast before I heard a crack in the floorboard.

I turned back over to the bed and saw no one was there. Eli and Zara were gone, I almost took it seriously before I heard a fit of giggles.

"Ahahaha Daddy you should've seen your face." Eli was laughing into Zara's hair while she was trying her best to laugh without falling to the floor.

"You have the ugliest scared face." She wiped fake tears underneath her eyes.

"That wasn't funny." I can't believe they did that, I thought something serious happened.

Zara took one long breath before speaking again. "Yes, it was big guy."

Her and Eli then strolled into the bathroom and shut the door behind them. I sighed before leaving the room and going down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and started to take out eggs from the fridge. I learned from Zara being here that she liked advocate toast for breakfast, and Eli being the follower he is also started liking it.

I brought out sourdough and popped them in the toaster. I was almost done with eggs when I heard them come down.

"Adonis, you need more toothpaste." I decided on ignoring her and my son because of their stunt.

"Wow you have a nice ass and a back whole of tattoos, cute."

"Don't call me cute." I turned around and she was smirking.

I fell for it

"I knew you'd crack. But you are cute." I rolled my eyes and went back to the eggs. She snaked her arm around my waist and gave my arm a kiss. "I have to go soon."

"What no, you said you'd say the whole day."

I know I'm clingy but I don't care.

She rolled her eyes then spoke again. "I have to meet up with this guy, I wanna buy my own place."

I knew Zara didn't have a stable job and the money I gave her wouldn't be enough to buy and pay rent for a house or apartment. The idea of Zara living with me made me so happy and I knew Eli would like that too. Given he's always asking when she's coming over next.

I wanted to ask her but I didn't know how she would take it, eh I'll give it a shot.

"Live here, live with me?" She looked back at me and away from the food. She had this look in her eyes. She seemed so at peace.

"Really?" She asked in a shy voice. I nodded my head and she jumped in joy and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I couldn't help but laugh at her joy, she suddenly wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my chest. "You're so good to me. How could I ever repay you."

"I could think of a few ways." I smirked.

"Oh hush." She started to walk away but not before gripping my ass. "Btw the foods buring."

I turned around. "Shit!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Zara come on! I'm hungry." I complained only for Eli to turn over at me and stick his tongue out.

She definitely taught him that, I rolled my eyes and went back to thinking.

I had brought Zara out to buy new furniture for our room. Wow I loved saying that. Anyway, I brought her out thinking she would enjoy it but clearly she liked it a little too much. She was putting all kinds of decor into the cart; she even got Eli new bedding.

Eli was practically Zara's third leg given the fact he hadn't moved an inch from her this whole trip. I walked over to the comfy chairs and took a seat. I saw Zara walking over to where I was but she was only staring at some paints across from me.

I had a perfect plan in mind. As she walked closer I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into my empty lap. She quicked wrapped her hands around my throat, and tightly.

"Zara!" She finally made eye contact with me and took her hand off my neck. "Oh babe, I'm so sorry." She then hit my chest and folded her arm across her chest. "Don't do that crap, Adonis. I thought you were a creep."

"Yea well I missed you." She scoffed and tried to get up but I pulled her back down. "I love those pants by the way, you look so good in them."

"I know I do."

"You are so mean to me, maybe I should teach you a lesson." Her eyes widened and she started to laugh. She threw her head back and wiped tears from under her eyes. "You're so tempting but your child is tugging on the back of my shirt."

Shit, I forgot Eli was here and he probably heard all of that. I lifted Zara off me and placed her on the floor and went to grab her hand. Before I could do so her hand was swiped from under mine.

"Snooze you lose." Eli grabbed her hand and looked back up at her. "Let's go mommy."

He is something else.

HEY GUYSS

WHAT DID YOU THINK??
💞💞