twenty

Zara's POV

Zara's POV

"Wow I never thought Zara King would develop a crush." Brielle came over early this morning, she even brought coffees.

I was telling her everything that has been going on lately.

"I wouldn't say crush." We were sitting on my bed rewatching season 4 of TVD. "You are def crushing on Adonis, I mean I would too."

"You can have him." I got up from my bed and walked over to the kitchen.

"Wait, so I have to tell you something." I looked back at her excitedly, I loved to gossip.

"Tell me!"

"Ok so you remember Ashley, right?"

I rolled my eyes before answering. "Duh."

"Well apparently she has a kid." Before I could speak she continued. "Anddd you have you won't believe who it's with."

"Who, who, who, tell me!"

"It's wit-" She looked down at her phone when it rang. "Hold on, it's my dad." She walked over to the couch and answered the call.

Dammit I really wanted to get the tea. I really need to stop being nosy for the new year.

I went back over to my room and got dressed for the gym. Bri is a dancer and wanted me to come to the gym with her. Probably trying to tell me something but I wasn't busy anyway.

I was wearing Nike joggers and a long sleeved gym shirt. I tucked my pocket knife in the band of my joggers. A gift from Malcolm.

I put on my Converse and turned off the tv. When I walked out Bri was ready, her key swinging in her hand.

"Let's hit the gym!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So I will be in the studio, but you can do anything else."

"Ok I'll be over there." Bri walked to the studio while I went over to the punching bags. I quickly went over to the wraps and wrapped my hand. Back when I was in training with Malcolm he taught me how to.

This was a great way for me to clear my mind, take out my anger. Which I happened to carry a lot of.

Punch

Punch

Punch

"Take it easy there, daring." Darling? That was new.

I continued my workout because some douche wasn't gonna make me stop.

"I was talking to you." Now he was in my face.

"I saw." He started to smile, I wanted to puke. He had blue eyes and blonde, honestly attractive guy just definitely not my type.

I was more into mafia bosses.

"You are very beautiful, I just had to tell you." I gave him a small pat on the arm before saying. "Why thank you."

I walked away now wishing I had never gone to the gym." I felt him catch my wrist and I pulled back immediately.

"Don't touch me." He seemed taken aback by my tone before speaking again.

"Sorry, my name is Roman sweetheart."

"Well Roman leave me the fuck alone."

"Such a pretty mouth shouldn't be using such nasty words."

"I'll say what I please, when I please, how I please."

"So do I." Before I could even respond everything went black.

HEYY GUYSS

WHAT DID YOU THINK??
💞💞