twenty two

Zara's POV

Zara's POV

"Let me out of here you psycho!"

This Roman character locked me up. I was chained down in rope and in a corner.

He didn't even offer me water or anything. At the gym he sat me over my head and placed his hand over my mouth. He threw me in the back of his car.

Of course I got a few hits in, scratched his face too.

I have been here for a day and half and he hasn't been back since.

"I know you can hear me!!"

"Mark my words, you freak!!"

The door knob started to move and walked in Roman. "You love to yell, don't you love."

He started to walk closer to me and placed his hand on my cheek. "I have loved you for so long my dear."

What?

"I was so happy when I saw you for the first time."

Wow, I had a stalking, a fan if you will.

"We were in the same english class, you were so shy and cute."

Now I remembered him. Still a douche. In high school I had no friends besides Bri, I hated the jerks at that school. They would bully and torment me, I couldn't even be a loner in peace.

"I followed you around, watched your every move. I fell in love with you so quickly my dear." He took his hand from my face and lifted my hands. "I used to jerk off to you, so so much, but now I have you. Here in my house, in my grasp."

"You you sick fuck!" I couldn't contain my anger. This man was sick and crazy. "How could you, how can you love someone you barely know!" I felt my hands drop and his hand slap me.

"Don't raise your voice at me!" He started to laugh and I stared up at the manic. "I'm sorry, I just- I don't like that."

If I want to get out of here I have to play the part, get on his good side.

"I'm sorry."

"I remember watching your dad beat you, I wanted to kill him. You hid the bruises so well, no one would have guessed. And-And your sister, Emmy,"

What did he know about Emmy?

"She was so distracting, I couldn't watch you at the hospital. I hated it." He chuckled at his words. "I just had to kill her."

What?

"You killed Emmy?" Tears fell down from my eyes.

"I had too, baby, I just wanted it to be me and you. I did it for us, me and you."

"I-I" I couldn't get my words out. I was in shock.

"Please don't cry, you look so ugly when you cry."

"You-you"

"Shut up! Why don't you ever listen to me." He shook his head before speaking again. "I need to shower, you're just so gorgeous." He smiled and left the room.

What did I do to deserve this?

I found myself begging and begging for someone to come and save me. Someone please, please save me.

HEYY GUYSS
WHAT DID YOU THINK??
💞💞

Writing the next chapter right now!