prologue

the sound of someone slamming the table echoing through the office. seonghwa flinch and cant help but feels scared. he know he messed up this time. 

"now tell me, is your son more important than your work?!" he ask. seonghwa silent for a while. is his son more important? seonghwa look down to his feet and take a deep breath. he lift his face and look at that guy in his eyes. 

"yes it is." seonghwa says before taking all his things and goes outside the building. he is sure enough he will never comes back here. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hongjoong look at that guy in anger. "why you never tell me that?!" he ask, trying to contain his anger inside himself. that guy didnt even look guilty at all after all the things he had done. 

"i thought its not important since the last time i check, he is mine" that guy reply with an annoying smile. hongjoong grip the chair so he wont throw a punch at that guy. "he is yours? then where are you when he need you?!" hongjoong shout at that guy with anger. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they met each other in a slightly similar situation. both of them having kids to take care of.

"i know its hard but at least we have each other right?" seonghwa ask with a smile. 

"im sorry im not a good guy for you, nor for your kids but at least im trying" hongjoong says as he hold both his hands.

this is my second book as promised and i can ensure you guys that this story is exciting (at least for me). please enjoy this book and do comment and vote okay? i hope you guys enjoy this book. 

love you guys <3