Chapter 14

Clara's POV:

I woke up with a groan. I turned to my side but fell off my bed with the blankets tumbling down with me. "Ow!" I groaned out. It had taken me about 10 minutes to get up off the ground. I shuffled into my closet to get my clothes for the day. It was super duper cold so I took out black trackies, a white tank top, grey hoodie, black vans and my white bandana. I put on all of my clothes and went down the stairs to get my breakfast.

Today's delicious breakfast consisted of omelettes and yummy coffee. Hmmmmm. After I was done I yelled out to Bailey and he took me to school.

I got out of his car and walked over to the big tree. "Clara!!" I heard my name bro called and I recognised that voice anywhere. I turned around an there she was. Marley. she hugged me tight ad I had to wiggle my way out to get air back into my lungs.

"Are you okay?" She asked looking at sympathetically. I shrugged my shoulders. "well I had omelettes for breakfast so I'm just dandy." i said fake smiling but it didn't quite reach my eyes cause she hugged me.

"Please don't tell me I told you so." I said giggling on the verge of crying. geez I'm so emotional! She laughed and did exactly that

Marley and I walked into school once the bell rang. I was about to open my locker when I saw Ryan. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. "yes?" Can I talk to you?" He likens down at me. "what abou-" I was about to finish when I heard Ryan groan and fall I the floor. I turned around saw Ryan on the floor. I gasped and likens at who punched him.

There he was Kyle Drywood. "That was for Clara and for everything else and especially my sister." Kyle said with so much disgust it was basically dripping from his voice.

Kyle looked so mad it was kind of scary. "it wasn't my fault it was your sisters, as or Clara he's my girlfriend not yours." Ryan spat with a venom filled voice.

"No I am not your such a jerk Ryan!" I yelled at Ryan, I almost saw a hint of regret in his eyes but that soon vanished. Kyle was starting to leave and I felt like I needed to say something. "Uh th-" I was about to thank him when he cut me off, "let me guess you the damsel wants to thank me the devilishly handsome knight in shining armour who rescued the fair maiden?" I just giggled and nodded my head, he smiled and left.

The rest of the day went by boringly except for the fact that everyone was looking at me! Because Kyle defended me. I guess it was weird myself.

I was walking down the halls when one of the girls walked up to me, "are you and Kyle a thing?" She asked with wonder in her eyes. "ugh n-" she jumped

up and down before I could even finish. "you totes are! Ahh!" Se then ran off towards her friends again.

"Ugh wait!" I yelled back but she did not hear me. Great, note the sarcasm? Yeah me too.

Ryan's POV:

"Hey did you hear, that Clara chick is going out with Kyle?" Brody said while we did your handshake and our bro hug.

What? Clara is dating him. Wow seriously? What is she thinking? "Oi dude you've messed up big." e said seriously as we sat down on the hood of my car. huh? "How?" I asked confused. "you lost your girl, man." who Clara? "she really liked you and you messed up and lost her." he continued.

I sighed in defeat he's right I messed up. "ugh what am I going to do Brody?" I asked putting y hands in my head. I liked Clara ALOT but I don't know wen Angela came onto me I don't know, my mind went fuzzy.

"Well we can always get her back you know" he said smiling. Hmmm he has a point there. "but how?" I asked confused. "Well 1 give her some space and 2 stop being a JERK." He said smirking "then you'll get her in no time.

Hmm maybe I can make this right