Chapter 11

Clara's POV:

When I was done with my shower I popped on my very comfortable pjs and got into bed resting my head. I was about to close my eyes when my phone buzzed on my bedside table.
(R- Ryan, C-Clara)
R- Hey Beautiful ;)
C- What happened to Girly?? :)
R- Eh Idk :p
C- Aha
R- Anyway good night Beautiful :*
C- Wait 1 thing how did you get my number??
R- Night x

I just giggled and put my phone back and went to bed with a smile on my face. Thinking of Ryan.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of waffles covered with melted chocolate and hot steaming tea! I quickly got up and got dressed in white high waisted shorts, a black tank top, a red and black checkered shirt around my waist, white vans and a red bandana. I brushed through my wavy hair and then ran down stairs. I saw a stack of waffles sitting in the plate in all it's glory. I am literally obsessed with food it's not even funny.

I started to eat and drink some of my delicious tea. After that I walked out of the house with Bailey them I saw Ryan leaning against his motorcycle on his phone so he didn't see me. I skipped all the way to him and stood in front of him. "Whatcha doing?" I asked him like a little kid. That's very unlike me ugh he's doing something! He looked up and smiled down at me.

"I came to pick you up duh." He said grabbing my waist. "But Bailey is-" before I could finish he kissed me. It felt good trust me- "Uh hem." I brother coughed letting us realise that he is still there. "Oh Bails I um." He mosur nodded and hugged me then got into his ute and I waved good bye.

I turned back to Ryan who was smiling. "By the way you look cute." He said looking me up and down. I blushed and said thanks. I gave me a helmet and I hopped on listening to the song Paint your wings by All Time Low in my earphones whilst we were driving to school.

I'm hopelessly in love