Chapter 12

Clara's POV:

We arrived at school and when I hopped off and started walking I got pulled into the side of Ryan because he snaked his arm around my waist. Since I was new to this whole boyfriend thing I pulled away feeling awkward but he just wouldn't let go. We started walking but I was just blushing because it was really awkward.

"Hey Clara hey ummmm Ryan?" Marley greeted but it turned into more of a question. He just nodded his head and smiled. "Umm Clara I need to talk to you." Marley said a bit uneasy but dragged me by the arm far away from Ryan for some unknown reason.

"What is it Marl?" I asked annoyed. I looked at her with an expecting look on my face. "What happened?" She asked me, okay what? "Huh?" I asked clearly confused but by the roll of her eyes I should've known. "One minute you absolutely hate Ryan and the next you guys are all lovey dovey. What's up with that?" She asked putting her hands on her hips for emphasis. She had a point but I wasn't ready to admit it. "I, I don't know." I said annoyed with a sigh. "Hey listen Clar I'm not saying dump the guy it's just be careful, okay?" She said with a genuine worried look on her face. I just nodded.

Throughout the whole day I avoided everyone, just thinking about what Marley said. She's right I fell in love way too easy. But hey can you judge me? All my life I've been missing him and he finally returned and plus I've never had a boyfriend but I guess I jumped way too far into this.

I started walking out of the school and saw Ryan waiting for me. "Hey girly." He said smirking. "Oh hey." I said rejecting his kiss he wanted to give me instead I just hugged him. That's right I'm keeping low at least until I know that what we have is definitely real. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "It's just I think we've rushed way too quickly into this and I just want to take it slow." I said looking down at my white vans trying not to make eye contact with him. Is he gonna dump me? Will he get mad? All these questions were coming to my head. "Yeah it's all good, I could tell you were getting awkward, just tell me if were going too quick okay?" He said smiling. That is not what I expected to happen but okay.

We walked over to his motorcycle and before I hopped on I put in my earphones and the song I'm still here from Treasure Planet and we were off. Ryan dropped me off and we said our goodbyes. I'm actually so glad that he agreed with me, I was so worried. That night I went to bed happily.

I woke up the next morning and stood up. I grabbed my long galaxy designed leggings, black singlet and white vans and went to the shower. I got all my things done and since Ryan couldn't take me to school for reasons I still aren't aware of my brother rode me to school.

I arrived and saw Marley and I skipped all the way to her. "Hey girrl." I said greeting her. She greeted me and gave me a hug. We decided to walk into school, we turned the corner to go to our lockers but what I saw shattered my heart into pieces. There he was my 'supposed' boyfriend Ryan kissing Angie. Angie is the most horrid person you'll ever meet. She seemed nice, sweet, and innocent but once she's had enough of you she makes EVERYONE turn against you in an instant. She wore her skirts/shorts like belts and her shirts basically showed off everything. But she was pretty, way prettier than I'll ever be. But for some reason she always hated me with a passion.

But Ryan was kissing her! I gasped out loud accidentally and his head instantly spun around I thought his neck snapped. Without any warning I turned and ran. I was running to the toilet when I ran into someone's chest.

I looked up to see who it was.