Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Ryan's POV:

"C'mon honey it's time for school." My annoying mother said from the other side of my door. "Yeah whatever it's not like I had a choice anyway." I said rudely while getting up. I don't get why we had to move from California, I loved it there! Ugh!

I went over to my closet and took out some dark grey jeans, a white tight shirt, black vans and one of my leather jackets. I got dressed and went over to grab my iPod and earphones because I like music. I chose Dear Maria Count Me In by All Time Low and then I went into the garage to ride my bike (motorcycle) it was a black Honda and it was my baby. I yelled a goodbye to my mum and then put the engine on and it roared to life.

Before I went to hell (it's my name for school) I went to Hungry Jacks (Australian version of Burger King) and grabbed myself a brekkie meal with coffee. I ate it inside the shops and there were some other girls from another school eyeing me the whole time. They were pushing up their bras and puckered their lips, I hated girls like those, such cake faces.

After I was done I continued off to hell. I got there and instantly got surrounded by hot girls, but mostly those cake faced high skirt wearing freaks. But who could help them I'm hot. Haha I'm full of it aren't I?

The bell finally went off for home room so I went to the office to get my time table. I was in home room 12.7. I figured out where it is and walked over to the classroom. I think the teachers name was Mr Rows or something I don't know, well he introduced me to them and suddenly a blonde girl wearing a bandanas head bopped up quickly after she heard my name. I soon realised it was Clara. Wow she has changed so much! She's like hot now.

I smirked in amusement at her shocked expression and Mr whatever his name said to take a seat so I sat 3 rows behind Clara.

(Recess)

Clara's POV:

Oh my gosh he's back! I never thought I'd see him again. It turned out that I had most of my classes with him which I think was good. It was now recess and I would normally sit with my friends which included Marley (of course) ,Brody (Marley's boyfriend) and a few of my other friends.

I was walking to the courtyard where most of the students eat their recess. I saw Ryan walking and I took this as an opportunity to talk to him.

"Hey Ryan! Do you remember me, Clara?" I asked walking backwards in front of him. "Oh yeah you're that annoying girl I used to be friends with." He said with an annoyed expression on his face. "Annoying?" I asked in shock. "Yeah that's why I left duh." He said rolling his eyes. "Oh" I said then stopped walking and he smirked and walked ahead to where the rude popular people hang out.

I couldn't handle it. He was my first and my bestest friend and I can't believe it. I was so upset I ran to the bathroom. I ran into one of the cubicals and locked the door. I started to cry softly but stopped when I heard two girls talking to each other in front of the bathroom mirror. "Did you hear that Ryan was friends with that weirdo Clara." One said and I figured that it was Madison (the most popular girl in school). "Yeah he probably felt sorry for her." One said Holly (second most popular girl in school). They both snickered and then left after awhile. I couldn't take it anymore I left the bathroom and school. I walked to the nearest park, sat on a park bench and looked through my iPod looking for the song I wanted to listen to. I found it and pressed on Do It Now Remember It Later by Sleeping With Sirens. After that I just let the world drift away for awhile.

Why did he have to come back?