Chapter 10

Clara's POV:

"Hey c'mon hear me out." Ryan said behind me. I just shrugged and continued walking but soon I couldn't anymore. Next thing I know Ryan picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Put. Me. Down." Is aid with full seriousness whilst hitting his back which had no effect on him I might add. "You're such a jerk!" I yelled out. He started going in circles making me dizzy and feeling a little nauseous. "I'll stop if you say you believe that she came onto me." He said smiling. "Never." I replied holding I the sickness. "Okay then." He said then was spinning faster. I'm gonna puke. "Okay, okay I believe you just please put me down." I choked out.

He pit me down and I sighed in relief. "I really don't like you." I said annoyed. "That hurts." He said putting his hand on his heart dramatically. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking towards the school with Ryan.

Ryan's POV:

Yes! She believes me!! Whoop. Now that, that's out of the way I can do what I wanted to do. I was going to ask Clara out. I know, I know the big bad boy is asking so some out but I really like Clara and I don't want to lose her like I almost did today. Ugh I'm so cheesy but I don't care. "Hey Clara can I ask you something?" I asked her while looking down on her. "Yeah sure what's up?" She asked looking up at me.

Okay I'm going to do it. "Hey do you wanna I don't know want to go out with me?" I asked her with a spark of hope in my voice. "No." Is all she said but before I could retaliate she started laughing. "I'm just kidding." She said laughing and looking up at me. "I thought you would never ask." She said blushing whilst looking down at the ground. "Don't hide your blush." I said while pulling her chin up with my finger, the. I just went for it I kissed her.

Clara's POV:

He asked me out! He kissed me! Ahhhhh I'm freaking out! The Ryan Miller is my boyfriend. Can you believe it!? But he kissed me again and it felt just as good as it did on Friday. Ah what am I saying.

The rest of the day went by in a blur and when I was walking to Bailey's I saw hi. Leaning against it looking around until he saw me. "Hey! What's this about you and Ryan?" He asked concerned. I decided to play dumb. "What about me and Ryan? I have no idea what your talking about." I said smiling whilst climbing into the car. "Oh c'mon Clar you're so much smarter than that, now tell me." He said sitting next to me with a serious face.

"Fine, fine okay yes Ryan and I are going out okay, are you forsaking happy now?" I asked him. "Aww." He said in a girly voice. I just rolled my eyes. "He better take care of you or else I'm gonna smash his face in." He said and there goes the possessive brother, whoopy (note the sarcasm) I rolled my eyes and turned up the song that came on the radio, A sky full of stars by Coldplay.

Ryan and I are a couple.