Chapter 6

Ryan's POV:

Today was Friday, that last day of school for this week! Yes!! "Honey time to wake up." I mum said from the hallway. "I'm up." I responded whilst getting up and walking over to my closet. It's not that cold today so I decided on wearing black jeans, a white T-shirt and grey nike shoes.

I had my shower and afterwards I put on my clothes and shoes. I went down stairs and had a bowl of coco pops with a glass of water. After that I went to say bye to my mum and then went over to my motorcycle to ride to school. I put in my earphones and the song All the Small Things by Blink 182 and I was off to school.

When I got there I saw Clara sitting under a big tree listening to her music, she was wearing black skinny jeans, a white long sleeved baggy shirt and white converse and she left her hair down flowing down her back. How does she always manage to look so good? I smiled and started to walk over.

Clara's POV:

I was sitting under the big oak tree listening to the song Braveheart by Neon Jungle while waiting for Marley and Brody to come. I was looking around at people and saw Ryan walking over. "Hey girly." He said while sitting down next to me. "Girly? Really Ryan?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Well since I'll have you around my arm by the end of the term might as well start with the nicknames cupcake." He said giving me one of his famous smirks. "Whatever good luck with that." I said and he stood up and walked off after he waved at me. Ugh he's sooo annoying.

"Hey Clara!" I heard Marley squeal and then she and Brody sat in front of me. "So what was that all about?" Marley asked me smirking and wriggling end eyebrows. "Oh nothing just Ryan being an idiot." I said annoyed while standing up to go to home room since the bell just rung. "C'mon we should go." I said tiredly whilst yawning.

The first two sessions of the day went slowly and it was boring as hell. When it came to lunch I had to walk on my own since all my friends had other sessions. "Hey girly." I heard Ryan say whilst he hooted up next to me. "Oh hey Jerkface." I said looking bored. "Jerkface?" Ryan asked confused, I looked up at him (he is way taller than me I reach up to his chin) and smirked. "Since you have a nickname for me I have one for you." I say and started walking again.

"Haha anyway tonight be ready at 7 cause were going on a date. Wear something comfy and warm. " He said smiling proudly while wrapping one of his arms around my shoulder. I just shrugged and said whatever.

After that the whole day went by boringly. But I was asking myself so many questions like what am I doing? Why didn't I disagree? What am I going to wear? Ugh so many unanswered questions.

My brother dropped me off and I ran straight up to my room and locked my door. This is going to be my very first date but what to I wear? I ask myself over and over again. The time is now 5:49. Crap I don't have a lot of time left! I ran to my bathroom and started to shower and wash my hair. After that I blow dried my hair and I decided to straighten it. I went to my closet to look for something to wear. I decided on black leggings, a white tank top, a black and white baggy jumper, grey beanie and grey toms. I put it all on and looked in the mirror. "Why am I even trying so hard for him?" I asked myself out loud.

I looked at the clock and it read 6:56 and I sprayed some deodorant and perfume on, grabbed my phone and rushed down stairs. My brother looked at me weirdly. "And all that?" He asked gesturing to my outfit. "Nothing you have to be concerned about." I said sticking my tongue out and just then the door bell rang signalling that someone was here.

I said good bye to my brother and opened the door. I saw Ryan, he was wearing dark denim jeans, a red and black checkered long sleeved shirt and a black leather jacket with black vans. I must say he looked HOT! Wait what?

"Wow girly can actually dress up and look nice once and awhile." He said giving me a smirk. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I he took my hand and led me to his black Honda. I must say it was a beauty. "Wow." I gasped. I heard Ryan chuckle and that made me blush instantly. "It is and aww little girly is blushing." He said smiling cutely at me. With that I blushed even more and glared at him. He laughed and handed me one of the helmets. I put it on. He climbed on and so after him a hopped on.

He let the engine roar to life and before we were off he spoke "You do realise if you don't want to go flying you have to hold onto me." I groaned and held onto his shoulders. He started to drive and I instantly wrapped my hands around his waist since it felt safer and I dug my face in his back. I heard him chuckle as we rode through the cold of the night.

This is going to be an interesting date.