Chapter 7

Ryan's POV:

I have to say that when Clara opened the door she looked stunning. Ugh what am I even saying, it's all your fault Clara lol what your doing to me!

After about 20 minutes we finally reached our destination I turned the engine off and hooped out. "Were here." I said whilst taking off my helmet. After I took my helmet off Clara did the same and she then hooped out. She looked up at the big dark blue building and looked nervous. "What's wrong?" I asked with concern laced in my voice. She liked up at me since I was taller than her. "I- I have never been ice skating before." She said looking more nervous after saying it and then she blushed of embarrassed. "It's okay I'll teach you." I said smiling and wrapping my arm around her waist while walking i to the cold building.

After we got our tickets and our skates we went to sit at a booth to put them on. I put mine on super fact since I've done this a million times back in Cali. I looked over at Clara and she was busy with hers so I decided to go over and help her. I tied them up for her and helped her up from the chair. I walked to the entrance of the ice rink. It wasn't busy at all since it was getting late there were only about 10 other people in the big rink. I skate don't he ice and then looked back at Clara who was cautiously getting onto the rink slowly. I smiled and then skated towards her.

"C'mon you can do it." I said standing next to her. "Easier said than done." She said holding onto the side tightly. She was actually so cute when she was nervous haha. "Okay here let me help you." I said I grabbed her waist and I started to skate, pulling her with me. "Wait no Ryan!" She yelled out scared. "Just copy what I'm doing." I said whilst still holding her in my arms. She looked at my feet and started to copy. After a whole lap around the rink she started to get the hang of it.

"See you're doing it." I said happily. "Y-yeah I guess." She said unsure. "It's cause of my epic skating skills." I said, yup old Ryan is back baby! To my surprise though she laughed. No comeback? No witty comment? No annoying face and rollin eyes?

After awhile I decided to let go and let her skate on her own. "Wait Ryan no come back!" She yelled out. "Just keep going I'm right behind you, I've got you." I said soothingly. She started skating on her own. I'm such a proud teacher, wow haha.

"I-I'm doing it!" She yelled happily. I just chuckled. "Whoop! Go Clara, go Clara!" I cheered. Then she started to loose her balance and she feel backwards, oops.

Clara's POV:

I was having so much fun. Until I was about to fall. I waited for the icy cold impact but it never came. I opened my tightly shut eyes and all i saw was a chest. I looked up and saw Ryan smiling at me. He had caught me and then turned us around so that I fell on top of him. "I-I'm so sorry." I said getting up blushing but not before he said "Why? I quite like this position." He smirked but then let me go. I stood up and helped him up because I'm not that mean of a person.

After at we went back to our booth and returned our skates we walked out of the ice cold building and into the breezy night air. "Thanks." I said smiling up at him. "Don't thank me yet girly we've got one last destination." He said winking whilst walking over to his motorcycle, hopping on and putting his helmet on. I did the same and we were off.

I wonder where he could be taking me now.