Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Clara's POV:

When I was done helping my mum clean up the place a bit, out of my own will by the way! I walked up to my room to just chill since my room wasn't that messy. I took out my blue speakers and plugged my iPod in it and put on Don't Stop By 5 Seconds Of Summer and just started dancing wildly because I love that song!

My mum told me they would be here at 8 and it was now 7:42 so I decided to get ready. I took out my white high waisted shorts and a black tank top with black and white sandles. I left my blonde hair out since I couldn't be bothered putting it up.

My favourite song came on just as I was finished. A Love Like War By All Time Low. "Honey their here!" My mum yelled but I was going down there for her not me. I would go down there and say hi and just go back up to my room and pretend like I don't exist. Like the antisocial teenager I am.

I walked over to the living room to meet Ryan and his mother. Ryan was wearing the same attire he was at school so that was no different, his mum was wearing a pink and green floral dress with her Dark brown curls tied up in a bun. Hmm where was his father?

"Oh Clara dear! It's so nice to see you again." She exclaims and tackles me in a huge hug. "Hello Mrs Miller." I said putting on a smile. "Ryan." I said giving him a fake smile, he was just smirking at me. Bastard.

They sat back down and I was almost about to leave. "Clara honey where are you going?" My mum asked. "Very important homework." I lie while continuing to my room. "Okay then love." She replied.

Ryan's POV:

I must say Clara looked cute with her high waisted shorts and tank top. Yeah I think she's really hot.

After awhile of my mum and her parents talking I got sooo bored so I decided to explore their house. I started with the kitchen and then made my way around. I think I still kinda remember this place. I found Clara's room and heard a familiar song playing Any Other Heart By Go Radio. So we have the same taste in music, nice.

I walked out of Clara's house and to the big old tree next to their house. Wow it's still standing. I decided to climb it and looked through the window that was right next to me. It looked like it was Clara's room. She was busy looking through her closet for something I think.

After a few seconds I saw her come out with only a small blue towel wrapped around her. Well this is going to get interesting, I smirked at myself. She was just about to take her towel off when she saw me. Oh crap.

Clara's POV:

I decided to take a shower and to change into my pjs but when I was about to take off my towel I saw the one person I did not expect to see outside my window. Ryan!! "Ryan!?!" I yelled so loud but not loud enough for our parents to hear. He smirked and I went over to the window trying to keep the towel wrapped around my body but it was traveling down my chest. I closed the blinds and groaned.

I hope he didn't see anything since my towel fell to the floor. I walked over to my bed and changed quickly into my pjs that consisted of light blue baggy sweatpants and a white singlet. I let my hair down since it was in a ponytail when I showered.

I actually hate Ryan.