Chapter 9

Ryan's POV:

Why did I kiss her? She must hate me now! Ugh why do I do this? I haven't seen her since Friday and it's Monday so I'm getting ready for school now whilst thinking about what had happened on Friday.

Clara's POV:

I got up today and got ready for school with Ryan on my mind the whole time. I decided on wearing a grey tank top, light washed skinny jeans and grey toms. I went into the bathroom and decided to leave my hair down flowing down my back. I went down stairs to the smell of blueberry pancakes covered in Nutella and a glass of grape juice. After that Bailey drove us to school and I met up with Marley and we hung out. But I haven't told her about our whole date.

Later Marley started to make out with Brody, again so I stood up and walked away listening to my music to the song You and I by One Direction on the school oval (grass field/soccer grounds).

"Hey!" I was brought out of my thoughts by a voice. "Huh?" I looked up to see Ryan in front of me. I took out my earphones and put my iPod in my pocket. "Hey." He said but laughed a bit before walking beside me. "Hey." I said back. "Well did you have fun on Friday cause you didn't say much then." He asked looking down at the ground. "Oh yeah sorry I did I really had a lot of fun, thanks." I said looking up at him. "See told you I can get anyone." He said smirking down at me now. "Never said I was yours." I said walking faster than my normal pace. He started to jog to catch up. "Oh but you will be." He said then jogged off to wherever the hell he's going.

The bell rung signalling home room, so I jogged off to homeroom since I was all the way on the oval. I got there just in time. The rest of homeroom was as boring as ever as Mr Rhodes just read out notices and told us about the rules, again. It gets annoying I tell ya.

The bell rung and I speed walked out of class happy that it's over and that we are headed to science. While I was walking I saw something that broke my heart for some reason. Ryan was pushed up against the wall with Madison sucking his face off. Ryan suddenly saw me but I ran away so that he couldn't say anything.

As always when I'm upset I run to the bathroom cubical but this time I ran out to the tree covered part of the oval so that no one can see me amongst the trees. Once there I slid down one of the trees and hugged my knees to my chest and started sniffling. Why was I acting so upset about this? He's not even my boyfriend. I don't even like him. Wait do? I don't even know anymore. But what I do know is that, that scene back there made my heart ache.

I stayed sitting there for I don't know how long but I figured it was time to head back since I cleared my head a bit but before I stood up Ryan was standing in front of me. "Hey I've been look-" I was starting off but I cut him off. "Save it." Was all I said the. I stood up and started walking back to school. "Hey wait, c'mon Clara you don't actually believe I came onto her right?" He asked jogging up behind me. "I don't know." I said confused. Maybe Madison came onto him, ugh I don't know.

Ryan's POV:

I swear Madison came onto me. I was just walking out of mentor thinking about Clara and then Madison pushed me against the wall and just started kissing. Trust me it felt disgusting and I wanted to gag. But as soon as I was about to pull back Clara saw us and probably got the wrong expression. After that I ran after her. But I'm going to make it up to her.

I'll make her mine.