Yelling

"GODDAMN IT!" I heard my uncle say. I went to check to see what it was. "Uncle what is wrong?" I asked. "Oh hi Em, I didn't know you were here. Another fight?" He asked. I shook my head. Mark and I have been fighting on and off constantly since we got back together.  Alex came in. "Å ikke igjen." (Oh not again) She said. "Det var en dårlig en også" (it was a bad one too) I said. "Why did you get back with him." Alex said. "Alex I don't know." I said annoyed. "Kay!" Said my uncle. "What?" I said. "Mark is here." "Of fucking course he is." I said walking to the door. I opened it. There was Mark standing there. I leaning against the door. "Em you need to stop leaving my house." He said. "No." I said. "Woman don't get me started. You are coming back to my house!" He yelled. "No I'm not." I said calmly. He huffed. He was angry. "If you came here to bitch then good bye I'll come home when you're gone and get my stuff.". He took a step back and walk around to calm himself because he knows that if he tries to grab me I'll slap the shit out of him. He came back and gave me a hug. I sighed and gave him a hug back. "I'm sorry my love." He said. He kissed me on my forehead because of how short I am to him. "I don't get why are you like this sometimes..." I said. He sighed and looked me in the eye. "I'm sorry I did that to you Emily. I really am. I made a stupid decision by doing that." He said very sad. I looked at him dead in the eye debating if I should believe him or not. We went in the house and my uncle and Alex was sitting there behind the door listening. They smiled and ran. Mark and I laughed and went inside. A few hours went by I went back home with Mark. I went in the kitchen because I was hungry. I saw chicken alfredo. I grabbed it and warmed it up. I heard my phone ring and I picked it up. Unknown number. I left it to go to voicemail. I got my chicken alfredo and picked up my phone. There was a a voicemail. I listened to the voicemail. I dropped my phone. My eyes wide. "Darlin I need your help. Darlin? Emily? Hey." He shook me. "What's wrong?" I pointed to my phone. Mark picked it up and listened to the voicemail. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!" screamed Mark. My head was hurting. I went upstairs and went to bed for the night. Too much yelling for tonight for me. Got Smackdown tomorrow.