The EX

While I waited for Mark to pick me up I sat down on the couch. I just couldn't believe it. I heard a knock at the door. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it. "OH SHIT!!" I screamed. It was my ex. My ex is well Dean's best friend sadly. Mark pulled up. He got and screamed, "HEY leave her alone Brock." "Stay out of this Mark. Emily, why did you leave me?" "I have a tons of reasons now will you leave me alone I have to go somewhere." Brock grabbed my arm." Where are you going?" Mark came up behind him. Brock looked backed and let go of my arm. 

             I ran into the house and slammed the door shut. I ran to my room. I cried. I heard Brock drive away. "Emily. Where are you? Emily Kay answer me now? You are scaring me." Mark said scared. I came out of my room and I went to where Mark was. He didn't see me. I went up and hugged him from behind. "Thank you very much," I said. He turned around and hugged me. "Let's head to my place." He said relieved. I nodded and we headed to his truck.

   Once we arrived at his house I went straight to the kitchen. I was thirsty. I grabbed a water. I heard his dogs. They jumped on me. I started laughing and petting them. Mark started laughing. Mark started to ask "Brock was he yo-". "My Ex sadly. He is Deans best friend they do everything together. When I was still with Brock he took me to some of the stuff they did. I left him without saying anything." I said. "What he do?" asked Mark curiously. "Cheated. He cheated me with Sable. I asked my father what it feels like to be cheated on. He obviously asked why then I told him. That's why next week match is against Sable plus I hate her so much. " I said.  I walked to the living room and turned on the TV. I put the news on. Mark saw the TV and gasped. "Your father the Norwegian Prime Minister?!?!?!?" "Yes!"