Hidden talent

As we walk out of the airplane to get our stuff I look around to see if anything is different. Nope still the same. While Alex, Mark, and I walk to the exit. Alex padded my shoulder. "What."I said. She pointed to a guy. It was my "FATHER!" as I screamed and ran to hug my father who I haven't seen for a while. 

    "Hello my sweet girl, I missed you"Said my father hugging me back. "I miss you too." I said with a smile. "Alex my girl." said my father. "Hello father." said Alex. "Father, this is Mark." i said introducing my boyfriend to my father. They shook hands. "Hello Prime Minister." said Mark with a smile. "Please call me Dane." said my father.

     My father took us to his mansion. We entered the 4 story house with 15 bedrooms and 14 1/2 bathrooms. The living was huge. "You girls know your rooms are and Mark if you want you can have the 4 biggest room." said father. "Thank you." said Mark. Alex and I then ran to our room.  As I put my week worth of clothes in my closet Mark came in. "You must be the favorite daughter?" he asked. "Yeah. I've been the favorite ever since I've been born." I said.

 I received a call from Paul Heyman. "Hello?" i answered. "Hello Miss. Vincent. I am calling about Brock." he said. "Brock ahhh HECK NO" i said as i hung up. I screamed "I'M HUNGRY!!!!!" "Emily Kay it's ok we are about to go eat anyway. I smiled. I walked out the door before anyone else did.

    "My turn to sing?" i asked.  "YES." said Alex. I sighed. I went up grabbed the microphone. I sang Here with me by MARSHMELLO . everyone loved it