Norway

We arrived at the New York Airport. We checked in and went through security.  We have to wait 2 hours till the next plane arrives. "Alex, I dare you to speak Norwegian in front of Mark and let us have a conversation between us." I whispered laughing. She nodded. As we spoke Norwegian Mark became confused. "What are you guys speaking?"asked Mark. "Norwegian! Mark, You need to learn Norwegian in order to date my sister....If thou father said that to my boyfriend but I bet not you." said Alex. 

        "Im hungry." I said seeing delicious food and football is on. "Come on. Let's eat and watch football"said Mark grabbing my hand as we walk to go eat. Alex came too. We sat down at the bar. We got our drinks now just waiting for food. "Does Michigan play today?" asked Alex. "No. It's thursday they play saturday." I said. "You know your football Em. How do you know your football?" said Mark impressed with my knowledge of football. "Well my dad played football and when he came to america he coached football for 15 years." I said. 

   After we ate and watch the football games the plane arrived. We headed to the gate. We got our tickets ready. we got on I sat at the window, mark sat at the middle and Alex at the end because she wanted the end and i wanted the window. We took off and we could take our seat belts off. 13 hours to go. lucky the chairs can lay down. 

   I don't know what time it is. We all don't know. I got on my phone and started to play my music. I was listening to The Greatest by Sia. I closed my eyes and layed my head down in Mark's shoulder. I fell asleep but when i woke up we were landing. the woman said over the speakers said welcome to Norway