Crazy pt2

I woke up. It's 9:00 am. When I fully woke up I felt a arm around me. I knew it was Mark. I turned around and he was awake. "Good morning." I said.
"Well good morning beautiful!" He said. I blushed. We laughed and we heard a bang. I jumped. It was from my room well my brothers room. 
     I made a embraced face. I can hear all the moaning from the next door neighbor. I called Dean and we heard the moaning stop. "Hello?" He answer. "CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR AT LEAST 20 MINUTES AND STOP MAKING OUT! Mark and I can hear you." I said with anger and embarrassment.
"Ok ok I'm sorry!" Said Dean. "Good!" I said. I looked at Mark with embarrassment. Then I hung up. "I'm so sorry!" I said. "It's ok." Said Mark. He stared at me. "I better go. I better catch my plane." I said sadly. I got up and went to the bathroom to change.
              I changed fast. I grabbed my stuff then Mark stopped in front of the door. "What are you doing Mark?" I said nervously. He leaned in and a gave me a quick kiss. "Text me!" Said Mark. "Ok I will!" I said blushing. Then the fire opened.
            My uncle Steve is taking me home with him since my mom and her fiancée isn't back yet from vacation. We arrived at the airport. Our jet was ready for us.
    It took 1 hour to get to Victoria. I'm not gonna lie but I feel like I live with my uncle. I mean I have my own room. The plan for my uncle and I is to go to Austin. Apparently we have to go to a party.
         We finally arrived at my uncles house. Hallelujah!! I ran to my room and plopped on my bed. I could hear my uncle scsa laugh. Once I unloaded my stuff I received a phone call.
    "Hello?" "Hey Emily it's mom!" "Hi mom I thought you were in vacation with Jack?" "Well we called off the marriage!" "You what!" "Yeah so I already found a new guy!" "Mom your psycho." "It's sting!" "It's the Sting! Like as Steve Borden?" "Yes dear." I screamed in excitement. "Already em I gotta go." "Ok." Then we hung up.
          I ran outside and got out the four wheeler. I rode the four wheeler around the backyard and the field. Then here comes two dogs that are black and brown. "Hi my doggies!" They gave me kisses.
    I put the four wheeler away and went to get ready for the party. I entered the house. "Do you want something to get my niece?" Said my aunt Debra. She showed my pancakes with chocolate chips. "Hallelujah! Yes please!" I said ready to eat the whole pancake just in one bite.
    (25 minutes later)
    After having like 5 or 6 pancakes I went to my room. I got changed into leggings and Victoria secret shirt that says "FEARLESS". Ohh yeah I'm ready for this party. I headed towards my uncles truck.
     I got in now for the 3 hour long drive. My uncle and I took turns for music that we wanted to listen. My uncle put his music on first. It was "The boys around here" by Blake Shelton. Now for my turn. It's was Rockstar nightcore rock version by Post Malone.
     We arrived at a house that was packed. We entered and my uncle was greeted first by the host then the host greeted me and I stood there in shock. I was greeted by my BOYFRIEND!