ch 12 airport mess

Why does my heart have a bad feeling. I sighed very sad. Dean was with me. "Emily!" Said Dean pointing to someone. I'm doomed now. Guess who it was? Mark Calaway, you got to be Kidding me. My uncle saw him. I was nervous. Why could this be happening. My chest starting pounding! What was going on? I think I'm going crazy! SOMEONE HELP ME! I just want to get on the airplane! 30 minutes later! The airplane arrives! Let me guess the undertaker is going on the same airplane! My uncle stone cold Steve austin isn't in the same row as I but dean is! Well, guess what the undertaker sat by Dean! I sat by the window. That made me happy!
I just relax for the 2 hours to Florida! I didn't talk to the undertaker! I only talked to dean! We arrived at the airport in Orlando. I finally took a deep breath! I almost said a bad word out aloud! I need some sleep. "Emily. Are you ok?" Asked dean silently. "N-n-no!" I said almost screaming. Now here comes the questions.
"Should I actually date Mark?" I said going into a whisper. I put my earbuds on and listened to "sweet dreams by Eurythmics" I love that song. I ran to the exit and got into the awesome limo. Once my uncle and dean got in we left for the hotel.
"Ahhh!" I said plopping on the bed. I laughed a bit. I think I need to date mark. I love him and prove Elizabeth that he is mine!
    ~I'm going back to this story because someone encouraged me too!~
- Emily-