I Just...

Mark and I walked into the living room where it felt like a whole family reunion. I went and sat in a single chair next to Uncle Steve, Mark sat behind me in the chair next to Dean. My aunt Eva, uncle Seth, and cousins Elizabeth and Lloyd was here sitting on the big family couch. "Well, this is a surprise." said Aunt Debra. Everyone was quiet. Elizabeth kept looking at Mark. I kept looking at the ground I did not want to be involved with this as much as possible. "So.... Mark." said Elizabeth. Here we go. "I'm surprised you haven't come back to me yet." "Elizabeth, we talked about this. Drop it!" said Uncle Seth. "But Daddy..." "NO Elizabeth, no buts." I looked at my uncle Steve. I wasn't surprised that she said that. I sighed. "Emily, are you doing ok hun?" asked my Aunt Eva. I nodded my head. "Emily, you're just faking it so you can get all the attention. Stop being fake." said Elizabeth snotty. "ELIZABETH!" said my uncle and aunt at the same time. "No, it's ok. She is just not here to see it." I said. "Emily, let's go to the kitchen. We need to give you your medicine." said my Aunt Debra. She helped me up and went to the kitchen. She knew that I needed out of there. Nobody followed us.  We actually went into her room. I laid on her bed on my uncle's side. "Are you ok?" Debra asked. "I just...... don't know." I said almost crying. All of sudden I heard Mark yelling. I sat up so fast. I got out of the bed, all of a sudden, I black out and fall. Half an hour later I woke up on the couch. I have a massive headache. I sat up slowly. I looked around to see where everyone was. My uncle was sleeping in his chair and Mark was sleeping next to me. Dean was awake though. He was sitting on the other edge of the couch. He looked at me. Dean whispered, "Are you ok?". I shook my head. I got up and helped me up. We went outside to talk about what happened with the yelling. "Elizabeth was trying to flirt with Mark. Uncle Seth was like go ahead Elizabeth she is gone now go get him." said Dean. I shook my head and sighed in disappointment.  "Mark was yelling because Uncle Seth was saying not nice things about you and Mark just got infuriated." said Dean while drinking his coffee. "Isn't it a little late for coffee?" I said laughing. He laughed and shook his head. Him and I talked about going to Norway soon to see Alex and my dad. Him and I sat there talking for about a half an hour then went back inside. Welp my uncle was awake but not sleeping beauty over there. We somehow pass Mark without him waking up. We went into the kitchen to start dinner. Has I watch Dean and uncle Steve make dinner I hear Mark coming to the kitchen.  He came in but when he wakes up it is hard to tell what his mood is. He came over to me and gave me a kiss. He sat down and looked at me. "Em, I am sorry that I yelled a lot today. It is not smart of me to do that when you have a concussion." he said sorrowful. "It's ok Mark. Life is just a bitch sometimes."