Notice

Hi. The support that anyone ever gave to this fan fic is truly appreciated. It's been fun to sort of come up with all these things I imagine K and Y in and to have heard such positive feedback. Please continue to support Kayel/Yarylle.

Look, as much as I want to continue this and actually come up with a great ending or so, ideas haven't sprung to my mind yet. Or at least great ideas. So basically (that's you and me~ haha), what I'm trying to say is that I think I am probably not going to continue writing this story. 

It's understandable to get mad or be annoyed by this, but, I am thinking of starting up a new story. This time though, it is an AU/alternate universe. This means that the characters and plot are set in a different situation, place and identities. They are still about Karylle and Yael, with their personalities (or so the way I imagine them) but different backgrounds and stuff. So that's that. I assure that this one is going to be finished.

I hope that you understand that I'm just trying to do my best in writing stuff, even if it's just fan fiction (which they say is kind of the lowest kind of literature, but I beg to disagree. I mean, they said that 50 Shades of Grey is a fan fic about Twilight and it's been a huge success. And no, I don't read those kind of stfuf), I want to be able to be proud of whatever I write and I kind of think that I am not doing well with this story. 

I'm really sorry. Thank you. Bye--No, I mean, see you soon.

P. S. Please look out for my next fan fic. :) I swear it's going to be better.

P.P.S. You can suggest stuff about the fan fic and I'll my best to do them.

Pancakes and bro fists,

Hail xx