Chapter 3: Butterflies

Yael's POV

I don't know if it's normal for guys to feel this. I mean, I can feel my heart beating so fast and butterflies in my stomach as I sit here with her by the bar. She's really lovely. I haven't seen girls as beautiful as her without make up. She's just naturally pretty.

We've been chatting here for good couple of hours. I learned a lot about her. She even opened up about her past but I don't want her to push it through. "Why don't we focus on what's ahead instead?" I interrupt as she was to talk about her past break up. She looked surprised but then she smiled. Heavenly. "Great idea." 

So, she was about to start up writing new songs for her new record. Interesting.

"Hey. I'd like to hangout more but...it's getting pretty late you know." She said while struggling to pull up her drunk friend. "You need help?" I asked. She chuckled and said, "Obvious ba?" I laughed and escorted them to their car.

We exchanged digits and bid our goodbyes. Told you, I won't leave the club without getting her number. ;)

Karylle's POV

Well, Lauren was right after all. Going out of the house sometimes wouldn't hurt. Not to mention the fact that I made a new friend there. I glanced at the backseat to see my friend sleeping soundly..and drunk. With that, I decided to turn the radio on. Enchanted by Taylor Swift played. Oh. Love that song.

There I was again tonight

Forcing laughter, faking smiles

Same old tired lonely place  

Frankly, if it weren't for him, I'd left the club. I smiled at the thought.  

Walls of insincerity,

Shifting eyes and vacancy

Vanished when I saw your face

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you  

I'd agree on that Tay.

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"

Across the room your silhouette

Starts to make its way to me

The playful conversation starts

Counter all your quick remarks

Like passing notes in secrecy  

I'd like to think that he sang that song for me. No, it's not even possible. We just met. Duh. 

And it was enchanting to meet you

All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew

I was enchanted to meet you  

Yes I was.

Enchanted.

Wonderstruck.