Chapter 11: One Less Lonely Girl

Karylle's POV

As I enter my dressing room, something immediately caught my eye. A huge bouquet of flowers is carefully place on the vanity chair. Giggling like a little kid, I checked out the card. My heart skipped a beat as I read the words written on it. 'Meet me at Starbucks after the show.'

There's only one person I could think of. Yael.

I shrugged the thought of him away because I know that it is sort of impossible that he would ask me out in such a busy schedule—according to Lau.

The show started and I can't help but wonder if Yael is the one. Will he be able to fulfill the sign I asked for? These thoughts keep on swirling inside my head. It's frustrating to badly hope for something to happen.

"K?" Whatever happens today, I'd try to get it over with. If he's not for me, then be it. "Karylle? Hoy!" I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Vice Ganda's voice. "O-oh? Anmeron?" I stuttered. The people laughed as the DJ played a cheerful tune. "Bakit tulaley?" Vice asked me. To be honest, I don't know what to say. I can't let everyone know how much I wanted Yael to ask me out and all. I let out a smile and said, "May iniisip lang ako." As if he's not convinced, Vice asked me about it while we are on commercial gap.

"You know you can tell me anything," he said while tapping busily on his phone. I shot him a look and he glanced at me. He stifled a laugh and I did too. "Well, si ano kasi eh," I began. He is now facing towards me with full concentration and focus. "Si Yael ba?" he asked and raised an eyebrow. "How did you know?"  I asked for I am just so intrigued about how he figured it out. He spun  his chair a bit and it kinda remind me of Yael. The way we played with the spinning chairs at the studio.

"Actually, I have a weird habit of stalking--no more like spying-- on people I find ... interesting," he said with a matter-of-factly tone. "Let me tell you what's weird, Viceral,"I said and I swear he looked at me wide-eyed and acting terrified.  "I find it cute that you stalk me. And, I find you interesting too." We broke down laughter at our weird conversation. "Hey," he called out just as I was about to head back to my dressing room.

"Yael is one lucky guy to have someone like you," he flashed one sweet smile and turned around to walk on the opposite direction.

It seems like everyone is urging me to say yes to him. I am already sure about the way I felt about him. There's only one thing left to discover. Who might be the one waiting for me at Starbucks?

Lauren's POV {first time! haha}

"Everything's going according to plan," I proudly said as I took a sip on my maple latte. He smiled at me and said thanks. "But you know, I got to go to some appointment," I stood up and he did, too. "Take care, Lau," he gave me a kiss on the cheek and I waved goodbye. 

I sure hope K would say yes. Pretty please, say yes!

Yael's POV

The truth is, I'm feeling really nervous right now. Karylle is like the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'll never get over it if she dumps me. She is the only girl in the world I can ever imagine myself to tie the knot with. 

I heard the familiar beep of my phone. I took it from my pocket and saw the caller ID. "Hey," an angelic voice said. "Why'd you call?" I said, trying to sound calm. I hear her sigh and we both kept quiet for a minute. "Nothing. I just...I just want to hear your voice and ask you how's everyone doing?" I can clearly sense the sadness in her voice. It hurts to know that she's sad and all. "We're all doing great, I guess. How about you?" You know, I couldn't let her sense the plan.

"I'm okay. You know what? I'll call you later. Maybe I'm already causing some sort of delay in your busy sched so yeah," she then hung up. Well, she's clearly upset. I just hope I could help her find her smile again.