Chapter 20: Risible Reason

A/N: I can't believe the fact that it is already the twentieth chapter. If anyone does read this story, (To the three or four?  Haha. ) thanks a lot for taking a peek in my weird imagination. Hehe.

I know that it has been a while since I last updated. Sorry about that. :(

Oh, and this chapter contains an important (but short xD) flashback (that is not in the past chapters) so please look out for it.

The instagram video that Vhong posted was hilarious. K is too innocent and so cute! Haha.

Btw,  you may request stuff and I would appreciate if you do. May God bless you all! 

(๑♡∀♡๑) -Hail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karylle's POV

A vivid scenery was right in font of me. I was in the same hut in the middle of the woods. Footsteps are slowly approaching me. The door flung open, revealing my knight.

Instead of saving me, he just stood there, staring at me. Fury and sadness was written on his face. Eyes brimming with tears.

I called him and reached out. He then shook his head and walked away. Slowly vanishing and everything went black.

My eyes fluttered open. I expected to see him beside me, but all I see is a pillow. I shrugged, sensing the cold atmosphere--missing his arms around me. Feeling my head throb, I slowly walked downstairs. Armed with a plan to leave the house unnoticed, I made my way to the living room.

"Hey," I hear him say. With the tone of his voice, I don't really know what he feels. These are one of those moments where you wish you could read peoples' minds. I turned around to face him with my head down.

"You can take a shower first," he said monotonously. "I'm gonna go cook breakfast." Yael walked to the kitchen and I just let out a sigh. Since my escape plan didn't work out, I proceeded upstairs to the bathroom.

I saw a white shirt, boxers and basketball shorts laid by the sink. After stripping my clothes, I jumped to the shower and turned it on. I letthe water rinse off all the negativity and somehow, it made me relax a bit. 

As I put on his clothes, I started to think of what I would say. Should I say sorry? Give him a kiss? Nah. Things are definitely awkward. I then went downstairs, feeling surprisingly comfortable with what I am wearing.

I went straight to the dining room and sat down. My head suddenly ached, so I put my head in my hands. This hungover is killing me! A mental note to not drink that hard again is at the top second of my list--next to fixing this thing with my boyfriend.

Speaking of...

Yael's POV

"Eat before it gets cold," I said, placing a plate in front of her. I cooked some sunny-side up eggs, bacon strips, coffee and a cup of rice. Her face clearly says that she's nervous and I don't know why. We both silently prayed and she stared on her plate. A smile crept onto her lips. 

She started to eat and I did too. It's awesome, how she pulled off wearing my clothes. Her hair is flowing freely, with flamboyant curls. Just as I looked away, she looked at me. Talk about timing.

K offered to wash the dishes and I didn't argue. I figured that she needed space so  I headed to the living room to watch The Walking Dead. I don't know why, but I love this show.

A few minutes and zombies later, I turned the TV off and closed my tired eyes. I then felt the couch move and a hand gently caressing my head. "I'm really sorry," she said. "It hurts a lot, knowing you can't hear me. And if you can, I don't have the courage to talk about it." I felt her kiss me on the forehead.