Chapter 6.1 : First Date - Part 1

Karylle's POV

Inhale. Exhale. 

Am I hallucinating? Is this real? These are the thoughts swirling inside my head. That beautiful song is about me? He has a thing for me. He likes me. This is unbelievable. Of all the people to write a song about...he chose me. Me.

" Woah. That was so beautiful," was all I can say. I caught a glimpse of him smiling before he turned to face me. "I was actually scared upon the possibility that you might hate it," he said, with a bit of shyness. So cute! I shook my head and said, "How can you even dare to think that  I wouldn't appreciate it? It was pretty romantic."

He stood up and I did too. We stared at each other and he held my hands in his. "I'd love to take you out on a formal date," he said whilst slightly squeezing my hands. I looked away and with my hair serving as a cover up for my blushing cheeks, I replied, "I'd love to."

The next few moments were just a blur to me. We bid our goodbyes to his band mates and went out. I realized that I actually brought my car with me. As if he did too, he faced me and said, "I think we should use your car," with a blank face. Raising an eyebrow, I asked him, "You think so?" He nodded and said, "Yeah. I don't want us to drive back here just for you to get your car. Minus the extra gas bill and time too." I nodded in approval but then asked him, "How about you?, then pointed out his car.

"I don't really mind riding a taxi to go back here," he told me and winked. "I could bear it but thinking that you'd do it—I just can't let you." This send chills up my spine and I just smiled. "I never knew you were such a Southern boy," I teased him.

(A/N: When you tell someone that he's such a "Southern boy", it meant kind and a gentleman—because people from South America are known for that... if I'm not mistaken! I stand to be corrected. :D )

And he proved that he actually was one, for he opened the door for the passenger seat for me. "So you're gonna drive?" I asked him as I hopped in. Yael then sat down on the driver's seat. "Oh don't you worry your pretty little mind. I won't leave even a scratch on this car. Plus, I don't use my phone while driving and I'm not drunk. Need I say more?" Oh God. This dude is just plain perfection.

I just shook my head smiling and threw the key at him. I hope that we'll have a great time. :">

Yael's POV

Now what? Where should I bring her? Any suggestions? A restaurant maybe? How about in that same bar? Oh no. That'd be weird. I started to panic as I started the engine. I was about to ask her when an idea hit me. Centerstage KTV.

On the way there, I stole a few glances on the angel beside me. She doesn't seem to be bothered about it until—"Stop staring!" she grunted. That made me flinched so I hit the break. "S-sorry. I-I just c-cant help it if you look too beautiful!" I stuttered but said the words fastly. That made her look at me, wide-eyed, as if she saw a ghost or something. I snapped my fingers in front of her face for she just froze like that. She broke the gaze and turned to look by the window.

"Hey," I nudged and poked her shoulder, "Are you mad at me?" She just stayed still and I did too. The silence is killing me. I swear you can almost hear a needle drop. I cupped her cheek and made her face me. I can't believe what I see. Tears are building up in those tantalizing eyes. "Look, I'm really sorry if I made you uncomfortable--"

The next thing I felt is her lips touching mine. Soft and warm. Our lips moved in sync and I can feel fire burning.  I know that if I don't stop now, I'd do something beyond what we're supposed to do. I pulled away and she did too. "I respect you too much, Karylle. I don't know what I could do further if I didn't stop right away. You're an excellent honey trap you know." I sincerely stated while gazing through her eyes.

She wrapped her arms around me ad whispered, "I never really had a doubt about you, Yael."

That's when it occurred to me. The kiss was just a test...to figure out what I would do.  I hugged her back and whispered, " You're safe with me. I'd never break a perfectly good heart." She let go and chuckled, " Now you're a little bit cheesy!" I laughed along and started the car engine once again.

A few minutes later we arrived at Centerstage, Tomas Morato. "For real?" she said and smiled like an idiot. "Is there something wrong?" I said as I opened the door for her. She laughed and I just stared at her.

"You really don't know?"  she said with full teasing tone. I nodded and she laughed even harder. What the hell is going on? Oh no. No way! Don't tell me, "YOU OWN THIS PLACE?" I almost yelled. She frantically nodded and we laughed in unison. "This is the worst first date ever, isn't it?" I asked her as we walked inside. The words that she said surprised me a lot.

"You didn't research about me and tried to impress me by knowing every thing that I like. That is a perfect first date." My heart skipped a bit. Perfect.

( A/N : OH MY GOSH! I WAS MATCHING MYX WHILE TYPING THIS AND KAILANGAN KITA BY SPONGECOLA PLAYED!!! WAAAAH! YAEL APPROVES. Lol. xD)