Chapter 15: Cabin

Yael's POV 

After 4 hours of being caught in the traffic haze and busy streets, I finally arrived at the villa. It seemed like forever and I just can't wait to see her. I have this gut feeling that she needs me right now. I know it's strange but I just can't sleep unless I'm sure that Karylle is okay.

The first thing that caught my eye was the boys of Showtime, sitting on the large picnic mat. Quickly, I approached them and the smell of alcohol filled the air. Teddy saw me in an instant. "Oh, Yael! Bakit nandito ka? Shot ka munaaa!" I shook my head and said hello to all of them. "Nasaan si K?" I asked and frantically scan the surroundings. "Ugh, kasama ni Anne, pumashok sila sa bahaysh," a drunk Billy replied. "Blackout ba?" I asked and they all nodded. Vice gave me a flashlight and I headed inside.

Fortunately, I met one of the maids and they told me where her room is. As fast as I can, I went there and knocked on the door. "K?" I said and knocked again. "Baby, ako 'to." After a few more knocks, I twisted the knob and it was unlocked. That's kinda strange. Turning on the flashlight, I pointed it on the center of the room, only to see an empty bed. 

Shoot. Where are you, K? This totally made me nervous.

Trying to calm myself down, I made a mental list of where she might've been. Anne! Maybe she's hanging out with her or something. Oh God. I hope so.

Hitting the wooden door with my knuckles next to K's room, I hear her say, "Yes?" I guess she was already asleep. "Uhm, good evening Anne! Si Yael 'to," I said and I hear her footsteps as she approached the door. It swung open to reveal a messy-haired girl rubbing her eyes. "Hey! She said she was going to go out for a walk." I nodded in reply but it left me more room to wonder where is my angel. "Do you know specifically where she went?" I asked before I turned my heel to leave. "Well, first time namin lahat dito, so I don't really know," she said. Halfway across the hallway, she added. "Yael! You should ask Vice. K went out to follow him a while ago, so maybe she went to the same place." Why haven't I thought of that? After saying thanks, I practically ran back to the picnic place.

"Vice," I said. "Where did you and Karylle went a while ago?" He seemed to be so drunk and wasted. But I guess, he understood because he asked me why. "Nawawala kasi si K," I said and it made them all alarmed. The news filled them with worry and Vice gave me instructions to find the said place. Faster than the wind, I went to where it is.

There was no signs of her. But something tells me that she's in here. Somewhere near. I carefully looked around with the aid of the torch. When I almost lost hope that I will find her there, a small cabin by the trees caught my eye. If she was any other woman, I wouldn't even think she's in there. My baby is different that most people might think. She's this brave and adventurous girl. So the moment after, I was already opening the dusty mahogany door.

It produced a creak, just like those horror flicks but I didn't even flinch. I will do everything to find her, no matter what. Pointing the flashlight around to scan the room, I saw a dusty but well-furnished room. And I was filled with both shock and relief as I saw my baby, lying on the cold, hard floor--unconscious.

I almost flew my way to her and knelt down. Cradling her in my arms, tears started to fall on my cheeks. "Baby? K, wake up. Please," shaking her a bit, she seemed to regain consciousness. Planting a kiss on her forehead, it made her squeal in agony. "I-I think m-my head hit s-something and I-I faint-ted," she managed to utter. But what pierced my heart is when tears fell down her cheeks, too. "Baby, why are you crying? Does it hurt so much?" I croaked for there is this huge lump in my throat because of the crying. Shaking her head a bit, she flashed a small but lovely smile. "I just can't believe that you followed me all the way here. These are tears of happiness." Yes, I am a guy but hearing my angel say those words made me cry even more.

"Hoy, 'wag kang madrama!" she joked and wiped the tears staining my cheeks. "Ikaw nga dyan eh. Pinag-aalala mo 'ko," I said and leaned in to kiss her. Our lips met and sparks flew. But I pulled back, knowing that she needs first aid. Funny thing though, she was pouting as if she wanted more. "Miss mo na ako, noh?" I said. She nodded as I got up, her in my arms in a lovers' carry. "Baby, sorry ha. Medyo busy sa gig eh," she smiled and gave me a smack on the lips. We laughed like kiddos and even though it is dark in here, I can feel my cheeks heat up and her's were a shade of pink.

When we arrived at the villa, everyone is at the living room. And when they saw us, there were a mix of sighs, smiles and basically relief in their faces. I laid her down the couch and the second after, Anne pounced on her and enveloped her into a hug. "Girl! Where have you been? Alalang-alala kami sa'yo." She told her what happened and I can feel that she was scared upon reminiscing. I gave her a kiss on the head and they all teased us. "Ayiiieee!" They said in unison.

Being the responsible boyfriend, I asked for the first aid kit and Billy volunteered to accompany me. As we were alone, he took the chance to apologize. "Pre, sorry talaga ha. Medyo nalasing kasi ako kaya ayun." I just patted his shoulder and shook my head. "Okay lang yun. You did your part, and I do appreciate that we both care for her." With the kit in hand, we went back to the living room. 

In the middle of nowhere, Vice Ganda asked to do it. "It's my fault. Well, somehow. Ako ang dahilan kung bakit nya alam yung place na yun." You see, I don't really blame him. But if it will make him feel better then sure. So I handed him the kit and he patched the small wound on her head. "ViceRylle ah." I joked and there was a second of complete silence...then laughter. "Grabe, di ko inexpect yun," Teddy said. 

When it was done, everyone went to their respective rooms and I chose to sleep on the couch in her room. She asked me if I wanted to just sleep in one of the guest rooms. "I'm used to it, baby. Plus, I don't want you to go missing again." I said. "Because if you do, I think I'll go cra--" I was cut as she placed her lips on mine. And every time we kiss, it brings me in cloud nine, sparks flew, fire burning. Next thing I knew she was on top of me. But I knew, that if I don't stop soon, we'd be sinners.

"Baby, we should stop this now." I said. "We need to, 'cause I don't think I won't be able to control myself if we don't." She beamed at me and snuggled to my chest. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me, baby." She got up but held my hand. "But who says we can't just sleep in one bed?" I let myself smile and nodded. "I'd be honored to."

And with that, we feel asleep. In one bed, with my arms around her, two hearts beat as one. Everything was perfect. 

A/N: Sweet and fluffy. At POV lang ni Yael. Hahaha. 

I am still in Bicol and it is cold in here. Hindi ako hihingi ng hug, may jacket ako eh. Hahaha.

ANG GALING NI K kanina sa Showtime. Hihi. 

-Hail