Chapter 5 : Spinning Chairs

Karylle's POV

That. was. just. so. cute.

Honestly, I don't know how to react. Should I say something like, 'Yes, I'd love to' and sound stupid or just say something like... "Awww, gosh." He smiled and drink up all the coffee. "That's the best thing I've heard since forever," I said still feeling my cheeks heating up. "Want to go to the studio?" he said as we headed out of the cafe. Thinking about it, I don't have anywhere to be at today and staying at home would just mean a whole day of me plus couch plus movies plus food. I nodded and we drove off in our respective cars.

As we arrived at their studio, I can't help but feel nervous. What if his band mates think I'm annoying? Will they hate me? Trying to get rid of those thoughts, I focused on what Yael was saying. "The guys aren't gonna bite you know." I laughed and he gave me a reassuring smile. When we got inside the studio itself, I saw their instruments and cool recording stuff. "Where are they?" I asked, sitting on a revolving chair. Childish as it may seem, I was spinning it around and he struggles not to laugh.

"I didn't know that THE Karylle Tatlonghari has a heart for spinning chairs," he said as he does the same thing. I guess his friends are a little bit late. We then started a fight to test who can withstand the dizziness. "Waaaaah!" we both screamed like little kids.

The next few moments were pretty surprising.

Yael's POV

Due to extreme dizziness, we did not expect the collision of our seats and we ended up on a really awkward position. She is lying on her back and I am on top of her; with both of my hands supporting my weight placed on either side of her body. We froze up, looking at each other's eyes. I can feel my cheeks heat up and hers were a shade of pink.

"Ehem, ehem." This is what we need to break the eye contact. I looked to where it was coming from to see my band mates, all smirking and staring. I stood up and helped her up. "You see, we were spinning the chairs and we bumped to each other so--" Chris, the drummer, cut me off. "No need to explain man."

They all looked beside me, on an embarassed Karylle, as if waiting for an introduction. "Guys, meet Karylle. Karylle meet Gosh, Chris, Armo and Tmac," I said as I pointed the out for her. "Oh, it's nice to meet you," she said and flashed a smile. A mixture of heys, hellos and yos was heard and we went to our positions and Karylle sat down to watch the recording.

Pagdilat

Ikaw agad ang hinahanap sa umaga

Nasaan ka na?

Malayo ka pa ba?

Kay tagal ng iyong pagbabalik

Minsan

Nahuhuli ko ang sariling nakangiti

Malayo ang tingin

Malalim ang isip

Kailangang magkita muli

Chorus 1:

Sa pagpatak ng bawat sandali (bawat sandali)

Nakatikom lagi ang aking mga labi (ang aking mga labi)

Inaaliw ang sarili sa musika (sarili sa musika)

Nananabik makapiling ka

Makapiling ka

Pagdungaw

Meron kayang mabuting balitang darating

Ihahanda ang pagngiti

Kasabay ng pagsambit sa ngalan mo

Pagdating ng sandali

(Repeat Chorus 1)

Lalong lumalapit

Araw ng pagsapit

Di magkukulang

Laging nag-aabang

Chorus 2:

Sa pagpatak ng bawat sandali (bawat sandali)

Nakatikom lagi ang aking mga labi (ang aking mga labi)

Inaaliw ang sarili sa musika (sarili sa musika)

Nananabik makapiling ka (sa pagpatak ng bawat sandali)

Makapiling ka (nakatikom lagi ang aking mga labi)

Makapiling ka (sa pagpatak ng bawat sandali)

Makapiling ka (nakatikom lagi ang aking mga labi)

Pagdilat

Ikaw agad ang hinahanap

Sa umaga...

"What do you think?" I asked basically all of them. One of them, Chris to be exact whispered, "Tungkol kay Karylle yan no?" I put on a surprised and face and said, "Maybe." He laughed and said, "Showbiz mo masyado pre!" I just shrugged and turned to look at Karylle. She seemed pretty much amused on watching us.

She caught me staring and I just smiled at her . "Who is it about?" she seemed to be intrigued about the inspiration behind the song. I walked over the computers to save the recordings. I was too caught up in it that I forgot about what she was asking me.

Feeling her breath and smelling her scent, I was startled upon the fact that she was leaning by my left, with her chin on my shoulder, carefully scanning the monitor. "You didn't answer my question," she said, raising an eyebrow and still looking at the screen. I felt beads of sweat forming on my forehead. Is the air conditioner broken?

"It's top secret," I said and I hear her sigh. "Madaya!" she said while pouting. I just chuckled and spinned my seat to face her. "Hmmph! Di na kita bati!" she so childishly cute! I am now laughing uncontrollably and she still keeps a straight face. I raise my hands as if trying to give up and turned back to the computer.

"It's about you."

A/N: WAHIHIHIHI. <3 I'm open for suggestion and thoughts. <3 ^_^