Chapter 24 : Breakaway

A/N: Hey you! Yeah, I’m pretty much alive. Is that good? Haha. I know, I haven’t updated in the longest time, but you know how crazy school gets. Plus, how crazy I am. Hehe.

But since we are all crazy about how cute KaYel/YaRylle is, I am bringing you another chapter to this wishful thinking. And you know what’s also crazy? Someone is so nice that she is sent me a signed copy of Sponge Cola’s Ultrablessed! (Oh, and a cute journal and notepad as well!)  Ate @estermarie, YOU ROCK!

Enough of the talking . . . here goes nothing!

-Hail

Karylle’s POV

                When we got to the villa, I sent Paolo some light punches and he faked some crying. “You set us up, didn’t you?” I growled at him. He just laughed and hugged me. “I missed you too.”

                Paolo handed Yael a key. “We are out of rooms so you two need to share one.” I felt my cheeks heat up as we arrived by the room’s door. He settled our bags down and lie own the mattress. The next thing I knew, he’s only wearing Mickey Mouse boxers.

                I turned around and closed my eyes but all can see is his toned body. Stop it, K! Fortunately, he decided to put on a plain white tee for the air conditioner is on its max. I sighed and started to take my stuff out of the bags and organized them in the closet. I also picked some clothes to wear to sleep.

                As I looked over my shoulder, I saw him sleeping peacefully and can’t help but smile. Boys, they are so cute when they’re asleep. Slowly making my way to the bathroom, I did my best not to create too much noise. After successfully changing clothes, I got back to the same scenario. My mind’s wide awake so I found myself waking outside by the seashore.

                The waves are crashing and the wind is blowing hard. Feeling the cool breeze on my skin, it caused goose bumps to appear and shrugged. At that moment, it felt so calm, it felt so right. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling.

                All of a sudden, I felt a soft fabric wrapped around me. It turned out to be my shawl. Beside me stood a man in a black leather jacket and the same white shirt and Mickey Mouse boxers. His eyelids are closed, relaxing to the song of the sea.

                We stayed like that for a few minutes or so until he sneezed. I rubbed his arms and hugged him. “I think we should go back inside before you catch a cold,” I said, burying my face on the crook of his neck. He caressed my arms and kissed the top of my head.

I let go of him and he put an arm around me as we walked towards the villa. Checking the clock inside our room, it was just 4 a.m. Yael seemed exhausted for he slumped down the bed and dozed off in an instant. Meanwhile, sleep doesn’t bother me so I just put on my running clothes and went out. With my phone in my pocket, I started to jog by the shore. I observed that some restaurants and shops are preparing to open their services. A couple of people started going out of the clubs heading to their hotels.

                When I reached a quiet place, lyrics popped into my head.

Chorus: