FIVE ( MEW'S POV)

The incident had affected Gulf more than I had thought . All  the students in the class got concerned about Gulf . Everyone came near us but nobody spoke . I let Gulf cry it out on my shoulder . In between his sobs Gulf said ," Mew ...you know that boy said that I am candy and wanted to kiss me. He also put his hand inside my pants." And he continued sobbing.

Disgusting ...

I caught Gulf's face in both my hands and looked into his eyes . Without thinking of the time, place and manner we were in, my lips touched his forehead.

"I have taught those boys a lesson . They will never dare to come near you again " I said and caressed his hair.  " Aren't  you a brave boy ?, Now stop crying , please...... for me ". Hearing me cooing him like a baby, a small smile crept on his face . Nobody had seen this caring side of me before.... so many were shocked and the rest were happy . After a few minutes everybody settled in their seats and Gulf had also calmed down a little .

I walked to the podium and cleared my throat ."What is it Prince ?", our class monitor Sian asked . " I have something to tell you all. Friends , Gulf here has been in this school for only a couple of weeks and was subjected to extreme bullying and molestation this afternoon . I will definitely make a written complaint to the authorities where I will require all your signatures but to prevent what happened today , so that it doesn't happen again I have decided to make Gulf mine . 

"Sorry Gulf , I am skipping all the formalities ". I went near Gulf , took his hand in mine and asked with all the courage I could muster ." Gulf , will you be my boyfriend ?"

Gulf's lips quivered and tears threatened to come out of his eyes . I became nervous all of a sudden .I had never thought that he might not reciprocate my feelings . I had not planned to bare my feelings for Gulf like that in front of the whole horde who were patiently waiting for the outcome of my proposition. I really did not want Gulf to feel pressurized due to my actions so I immediately tried to relieve him.

" It is alright Gulf , it is really ,really alright if you don't feel the same for me . You don't have to answer me now. Don't be afraid anymore . Don't feel uncomfortable because of my sudden proposal . I am really, really stupid . See...... you are so frazzled  and I am adding to your stress. I am always there for you ...we all are, aren't we friends?

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Saying so I tried to pull my hand away from Gulf's which I had been holding all this while . To my surprise Gulf tightened his grip and whispered ' YES'.

'HUH !' I asked again confused.

"Yes , but I want a proper proposal ". said Gulf . Only then did my idiotic brain process that Gulf was my boyfriend now. I looked at his face . A small smile crept into his tear strained face. I did not know what to do ........to laugh or to cry . So I did both . Tears streamed down my eyes and I was grinning from ear to ear .. I wiped Gulf's tears and pulled him into a hug ."Anything for you baby .....Anything " . I kept saying . 

Everyone started cheering and hooting .

I think that was the day when my classmates realized that their Prince was also a  Human.

...................................................................................................................................................................

A SHORT UPDATE BUT AN IMPORTANT ONE. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

DISHA