NINE ( MEW'S POV)

Gulf had folded his clothes which he had worn to the beach and kept them on the shelf in the bathroom and I followed suit . I had a quick shower , wore the same robe as Gulf and came out of the bathroom . 

I never expected such a beautiful sight awaiting me. My baby was sleeping soundly with a light snore and a slightly opened mouth . He is so cute . Tears stung my eyes only by thinking how did I become so lucky . Without wasting time I took out my mobile and clicked a few pics before he woke up. 

I went and sat on the bed near his pillow and caressed his hair . He immediately put one arm around my waist and snuggled against me. I gulped some air and sat still . Gulf was tired so I let him sleep.  I kept caressing his hair and looking at his face . 

My eyes fell on the packet Gulf had given me in the morning . I picked it up from the bedside table , careful not to wake him up . Curiosity got the better of me and soon I was checking out what was inside the packet. Whatever it is , it will always be special for me . 

Inside I  found a bar of chocolate and a hand made card . A red heart adorned the front page . When I saw carefully my heart came out to my mouth. The red heart was made with more than a thousand MEW written in it  with very small handwriting . It must have taken so much time and effort. I leaned down and kissed my baby on his forehead . He stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up . I opened the card . In Gulf's beautiful handwriting was written a small poem . I read it three times at a go . Here it goes 

DEAREST  MEW,

I LOVE YOU FOR SO MANY THINGS , 

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START -

I LOVE YOUR DEAR UNSELFISH WAYS 

YOUR UNDERSTANDING HEART .

I LOVE THAT SPECIAL SMILE OF YOURS 

THAT 'S SWEETER THAN CANDIES 

I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR 

AND YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS WITH ME 

I LOVE THAT DIMPLE ON YOUR CHEEK 

IF I DON'T SEE YOU 

MY DAY BECOMES BLEAK 

I LOVE THE WAY YOU HUG ME 

MY HEART IS IN INSTANT CALM 

WITH YOU NEAR , I KNOW NO FEAR

YOU ARE LIKE THE SUNSHINE 

AFTER DAYS OF THUNDERSTORMS

TO LOVE YOU , I'LL FIGHT THE WORLD 

AND FOLLOW NO NORMS 

COZ MEW , WITH EACH PASSING DAY 

I AM MORE IN LOVE WITH YOU.

MEW , YOU ARE MY FIRST , ONE AND ONLY . I LOVE YOU .

ONLY YOUR'S

GULF

I was flabbergasted. Never in my wildest  dreams did I think that I was so special to Gulf.

I promised myself ,  no matter what , I'll never hurt Gulf .  I 'll bring the world to his feet and no one will ever take his place in my heart.

I ordered our lunch in our room and got dressed before waking Gulf up . Phana , my driver was already waiting for us outside . Enough sleeping , I decided to  bring Gulf back from his dreamland . 

"Honey ! wake up , lunch is getting cold and we have to go back too ", I said in a soft voice . No reaction from Gulf . This time I shook his shoulders a bit . All Gulf did was hold my hand and place between the pillow and his cheek and mumbled " Mamma , five minutes more" . 

He looked like a baby in his sleep . I pulled  my hand back and started shaking the bed roughly . I shouted in a loud voice " GULF EARTHQUAKE " .  Gulf got up and rubbed his eyes in panic . I couldn't control anymore and started laughing loudly . 

" Why are you laughing Mew ?  Is the earthquake over ? Was it a minor earthquake? " Gulf bombarded me with questions . " Yes baby , it was a minor earthquake , don't worry about it . Come on , get ready we will leave after lunch ." Instead of getting ready Gulf came and hugged me and gave a sweet kiss on my lips . " I love you Mew, I love you so so much , I have loved you since the first time I saw you ."

I was shocked to my core .  I love him too but never had the courage to tell him. But look at my bold little tiger . He was confessing his love for me and had also given me my first kiss. He tried to pull himself away but how could I back down now . I pulled him towards  me holding him by his waist and claimed his lips once again . This time I controlled the kiss . I took his lips slowly and started tasting them with my tongue . Soon Gulf was responding to my kiss with all his eagerness . The kiss turned into something hot and passionate as my tongue explored his mouth,  as if the earth will come to an end if I stop this kiss now. After good five minutes , both of us were breathless , flustered and blushed . Gulf suddenly became so shy that he hid his face on my chest . I held him tightly and whispered in his ear " I love you too baby , I love you so very much , I love you to the moon and back"

"Come lets eat and then you can change . Phana is already outside ." 

"Phana  who??" Gulf asked 

"My driver , who drove us here today  morning ." I answered to  his curiosity .

............................................................................................................................

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY. HOPE YOU ARE LIKING IT . IF YOU ARE , PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. 

DISHA