FORTY FOUR

GULF 'S POV

3 MONTH'S LATER

FINALLY ...... We are doctors in the true sense of the term . We have been offered jobs in the SJ Hospitals . The destination wedding in Switzerland was in a month's time . Dad had already visited once to see through the arrangements. He has booked a Villa for the wedding . Only close family and friends will be present in the wedding , followed by a wedding party back in Bangkok. Our friends have gifted us a month long honeymoon in Europe . We will directly go for our honeymoon after the party . It is really exhilarating to see everyone so happy . Except Mild , who seems to be acting a little weird these days . So I decided to corner him . I really did not expect this .

Me - What's wrong with you? Tell me why are you acting like this ? What are you hiding from me? Tell me quick and don't even think about lying .

Mild - There's nothing wrong , What are you talking about ? I am just tired these days .

Me - Do you think me to be a fool ? If there is nothing bothering you why are you all flustered . You are on the phone talking to God knows who hiding from us and keep blushing from time to time . I have been your best friend since eternity , how I can I not notice ?

Mild - I really can't hide anything from you, can I? Well I have fallen in love .

Me - Really ? Who's the lucky one ?

Mild - Well Its a He not She first of all . He runs a small event management company which he started a year back , earlier he was in New York studying Business management , He lives in the apartment just opposite mine . That's how we met .

Me - Well , Well ,Well ,Since when is this going on ? And when did you plan to tell me . ?

Mild - Actually he proposed a month back and I accepted Ten days ago .

Me- When will we get the privilege to meet your Prince charming .?

Mild - Soon ....Let's meet up this Saturday . I will confirm after asking him . You too ask Mew if he is free .

Me - Done

Mew and me reached the AIora Bar where we were supposed to meet . Mild kept calling non stop so I went in first while Mew parked the car . I brought the invitation card along so that I can invite Mild's boyfriend to the wedding . The bar was packed and it took me a little while to find Mild . He was facing me and his boyfriend was sitting opposite him . As soon as Mild saw me , he started waving his hands signaling me to come . I was just a couple of meters away from where they sat when the man opposite Mild turned towards me with a smile . My smile as well as his froze and I stood rooted where I was . Keith..

MEW's POV

I parked the car and hurried to the bar . Gulf doesn't realize but he attracts a lot of attention from both males and females in places like these , so I try to avoid them as much as I can . Gulf has gone in alone so I hurried to him . The scene in front of me was surreal . Keith stood with Mild a few feet away from Gulf . Both Gulf and Keith were shell shocked but Mild was brimming with happiness. It has been seven years since we left school , I can't let what happened back then to tarnish their relationship . Moreover , Maybe Keith may not be the same as he was in High school . To break the awkward situation , I walked towards Keith and hugged him .

Me - Oh my God ...Keith Is that you ? Where is that skinny boy .You have become so handsome now ? Gulfie ..see its Keith from high school . Its so nice to see you after so long.. where were you man?

Keith - Mew , Its a long time . How have you been ?

Mild - Wait ....you all know each other ? How ?

Keith- We were all in the same high school . Hello Gulf , I didn't expect Mild's buddy to be you . Its really a small world .

Gulf - Yes , its a long time .

I held Gulf's hand and made him sit and sat near him .

Mild - This is Great . Now that you all are friends , I don't have to worry anymore . You know I was so nervous earlier . Now I am finally relaxed . Ok you all chat .. I 'll order food and drinks .

Mild went to the counter and we three were left alone .

Gulf - Now cut the shit Keith. Why are you living in an apartment and why would you start a small company ? Are you playing with Mild ? Let me tell you ....he is very innocent and knows no crooked tricks , so if he is hurt by you ....I will really kill you.

Keith - Calm down Gulf . I am not playing with Mild . You said that I would meet my perfect partner ....Mild is the one . I will never hurt him . As for my family business , Dad is still capable to manage it for a few more years so I wanted to make my own identity without my Dad's or family 's name or money . I did not tell Mild about my family fortune because I know he would care less about the billions in my name . Moreover he is much more precious than all the riches put together .

Gulf - Good ...I am proud of you .

Keith - I only have a request , don't tell Mild that I am rich . He is such a simple and pure soul , I like it when he loves me for a struggling businessman .

Me- Sure Keith you can count on us on that . So You have to come to our wedding . I will arrange for your ticket along with Mild's and no excuses .

At that moment Mild came back with the drinks .

Mild- Sure he will come otherwise I won't be able to enjoy your wedding with him calling me after every 15 minutes .

We all laughed and Keith turned Bright red . Seriously , it was a pleasant surprise to see this new avatar of Keith .

*************************************************************************************

HELLO EVERYONE , THE COMING WEEK IS GOING TO BE A BIT BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK SO I WILL BE A LITTLE LATE WHILE UPLOADING THE NEXT CHAPTER . PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. GOODNIGHT .

DISHA