FORTY ONE

MEW'S POV

As soon as we were out of the class ,Gulf started hitting me with his backpack . 

"Ouch ..ouch ...ouch ...why are you hitting me ? What did I do ?" I whined 

" Who told you ...haa ...who told you to be so handsome ? I came here to become a doctor or a body guard ? You think I don't have any other work ...other than chasing away your fangirls ?" Gulf huffed . 

"Ooeei .....some one is jealous ." I teased Gulf 

"Jealous my ass " He said pouting 

"To put your mind at rest I have a brilliant idea ." I took out my phone and text everyone to meet at our apartment in the evening . 

GULF'S POV

THE NEXT MORNING 

Everyone started congratulating me as soon as we entered the campus . 

"Congratulations Mew , Gulf ...I really had no idea you are together "

"Congrats guys . You guys are really something haa . Both of you are engaged but you didn't tell us ."

"What's going on Mew ? How come everyone knows that we are engaged overnight ?" I asked Mew. I somehow already knew that Mew was the mastermind of this whole drama . The bulletin board was full of our engagement photographs and newspaper articles . No wonder suddenly we have become hot news .

Mew's fangirls came to us with a gift . " We did not know about your engagement . Please accept this as a belated engagement gift ." The girls said shyly . " We are sorry if we made you feel insecure " One girl said .

" Don't worry . No one can take Mew away from me . I am his one and only . " I smiled and said to her . Mew smiled and pecked my forehead . 

Mild came to us with a huge grin . Sheena had been suspended from classes for a month and has been asked to give me a written apology . Serves her right ....I thought.

SIX MONTHS LATER 

3rd person's Pov 

With passing time both Gulf and Mew started making their mark in the new Uni . Gulf had started winning competitions for the Uni and had also joined the Literary Club . To everyone's surprise , he won many prizes for his writing skills . Soon he was a well known face in the Uni . Mew 's band was also among the regular performers in the Uni making the Girls go crazy . Thankfully , they had stopped hitting them after knowing that they were engaged . 

At home both were living amidst love and quarrels . Mew made breakfast everyday giving Gulf an extra hour to sleep . Sometimes Gulf wanted pampering and Mew ended up feeding him and bathing him . In return Gulf would give him lots of kisses . Weekend was always full of passionate love making . They would visit home on Saturday and be back by Sunday evening . Sometimes , Mrs . Kanawat would visit and cook for them for a few days . Sometimes , they would fight over silly things and both would stop talking to one another ....but whatever happened during the day , Gulf would always sneak back to Mew's arm at night as it was the only place he could sleep peacefully . 

2 YEARS LATER 

MEW'S POV 

We are in our Third year now . Gulf still tops our class and he is still scary when he makes me study but now he has gone a little easy on himself . He accompanies me to Clubs and parties , though  I don't let him drink nor do I drink coz I feel I cannot tell Gulf not to drink when I myself drink . 

From lunch today I have a nagging feeling that Gulf wants to say something to me . When I asked him , he dodged the topic saying its nothing . In the evening at home I asked him again . This time he told me what was bothering him . 

" Mew , Ren Sir ...our Literary Club Supervisor has selected me to represent our Uni in the National Literary fest next week along with a few other students from other faculty . " Gulf said as if he was not sure of himself . 

"Wow ...Baby its great news . Why are you worried ? My Gulfie is the best . I know you will nail it" I said excitedly . 

"But Mew it is in Phuket . Will you permit me to go ?" He asked my permission . 

I smiled ," Do you want to go ? " I asked 

Gulf nodded .

"Then go ...Did you seriously think that I will not let you do something that you enjoy so much ? And its only 3 days isn't it ? " Gulf nodded again . 

" But I don't want you to stay alone . " Gulf looked sad . 

"Why not I too come with you , why only me the whole gang can come to support you . You go with your team and we will follow in the evening . I will talk to Sir Ren about you boarding with me . " Hearing me Gulf's big eyes became bigger  and he gave me a long kiss and shouted " yaah .....Mew is coming with me . " Then he started doing a happy dance . 

"I love you " He said panting after the crazy dance he did . I kissed his lips and said "I love you too baby . 

***********************************************************************************************

HELLO EVERYONE , HOPE YOU ARE DOING FINE . THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR READS , VOTES AND COMMENTS . IT MEANS A LOT TO ME . 

DISHA