FIFTEEN ( GULF'S POV)

I sat on my chair witnessing this whole drama with a pout . 

Mamma looked at me and asked " What's the matter baby boy ?"

"I also want ..." I said 

'What ?' She asked raising her brow.

"Hugs and kisses. You forgot me as soon as you got Mew " I answered still pouting 

Both started laughing at my antics . 

" Look at Mr J . " Mamma said laughing and kissed me on both my cheeks .

"Mamma have you forgotten English alphabet ? I am Mr G not Mr J . " 

Both of them laughed louder .

"Silly boy " Mamma said and went to the kitchen . 

Seeing that both of us are alone Mew back hugged me and kissed me on my cheek ." What was that for ?" I asked .

" You said that you wanted one " Mew replied and continued " Thank you Gulfie . Thank you for coming into my life . You are my angel . I love you so much ." He again kissed my cheeks and forehead . He pulled away and looked at my face and with a chuckle he teased me " Why have your cheeks turned into baboon's bum ?" He laughed loudly .

Leaving me all flustered Mew joined Mamma in the kitchen to help her clean the dishes . I turned on the TV and surfed the channels but couldn't concentrate as the sounds of Mew and Mamma joking and laughing echoed everywhere . So I switched off the TV and joined them in the kitchen. I was really amazed to see how quickly both of them bonded . I felt so lucky . 

After a couple of hours Mew left . Mamma came near me and whispered in my ear," I like my son in law " I once again turned red .

Mamma grinned and said, " Have you seen Kashmiri apples ?"

' Huh ?' I tried to confirm 

"Look at the mirror baby " She climbed the steps laughing .

********************************************************************************************

HELLO EVERYONE . THIS WAS A REALLY  A VERY SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN INCOMPLETE WITHOUT GULF'S THOUGHTS. HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

DISHA