FORTY

GULF'S POV 

We have shifted to our apartment . Dad has bought this apartment in both Mew and my name saying it is an engagement gift for us . Though both of us had separate rooms , we had no intention of sleeping separately . Classes have started and we are lucky that Mild is in the same faculty as us , he is living in the dorm of the uni, Tul is in engineering , Max is in law and Bright and Win are in business studies . Over all, all of us are in the same University ...only different faculty . We could still meet in between our classes . Nobody apart from our immediate friends knew Mew and my relationship. At least we thought so but with the media present on our engagement day it was near about impossible that they wouldn't know . We decided not to tell anyone on our own but if someone asked us we wouldn't deny . Mew was an instant superstar the moment he sang in the orientation . With Bright and Max their band was nearly complete . Fan girls started hounding them and that made Win and Tul go crazy . I too was upset by the clinginess of those girls but I put on a brave face as if it didn't affect me at all . Mew was my after all . 

Generally I don't do PDA but today when we were in the canteen I wrapped my hand around Mew's arm . He immediately held me by my waist and pulled me near him . He didn't leave me until the break was over . 

"Mew you go ahead to the class , I will come from the rest room . " Saying so I headed to the restroom . Just as I was about to  take the turn towards the Men's toilet , a group of girls came in front of me from out of nowhere . They pulled me to a deserted corridor and started assaulting  me. 

"How dare you come close to Mew ? Do you even have the qualification to breathe the same air as him . Remember my name , it is Sheena , stay away from Mew " She said and gave me a tight slap instantly cutting my lip , drawing out blood . Blood also came out from my wrist where she had dug her nails . Threatening me and after calling me all sorts of names they left and I sat on the concrete floor sobbing .

MEW'S POV 

It was already 15 minutes , Gulf had not returned . Thankfully the professor had not entered the class . I told Mild that I will  just check on Gulf  and be back in 2 minutes and left the class . The toilet was empty . I started getting nervous by the minute and started searching for him . As I crossed the empty corridor , I heard someone sobbing . Even from the muffled sounds I knew it was my Gulf . I ran towards him and hugged him tightly in my arms. Between sobs he told me what happened and showed me his injuries . I was so angry that I was blowing fire . 

Holding Gulf by his hand  I dragged him to the classroom . The professor was just about to start but stopped when he saw us . 

"Who is Sheena ?" I asked in a loud voice . "Come out yourself or if I use my methods , it won't be good for you" 

"I am Sheena , what have you got to say to me ?" She said with a brave face but her voice was quivering .

" Did you hit and insult Gulf ?" I asked again . The  Professor  chose not to interfere . 

"Did you or did you not bully Gulf ?" I repeated . 

"Yes " Came her answer in a small voice .

"Why ?" I bellowed . Gulf pulled my sleeve to calm down . But I had other ideas . 

"I like you Mew . I was jealous when he touched you . " said the girl . 

I started laughing ." You are jealous of Gulf touching my arm . God! girl you have got some nerves. You actually dared to hit him . Do you know who I am ? I am asking you something ....Do you know who I am ?"

"You ...You are the heir of SJ group of hospitals . Son of Dr Phillip Suppasit " The girl said .

I clapped ." Good . You have  done your research  but not well enough . " I paused and pulled her by her collar and dragged her to the front of the classroom . " The person you dared to touch is my life . I don't even talk to him in a loud voice ...he is so precious to me . And you dared to hit him . You said you are jealous because he touched my arm . Let me tell you something ...each and every fiber of my body is his . We live together , Eat together , He hugs me to sleep every night coz I can't fall asleep without him near me . And all these are not hollow talk ..he is officially mine . " Saying so I held Gulf's hand and showed everyone our rings  . " If you still don't believe check the newspapers of the 4th of March ". 

"Mew ...I think it is enough " Gulf said to me in a soft voice . 

"Not yet Baby . No one can bully you and go scot free " I said and gave Sheena a slap . She staggered backwards but pulled herself back . 

" You can't bully me like this Mew . I will complain to the Principal " Sheena retaliated .

"Really ...Let me do the honors " I said and pulled out my phone from my pocket and  dialed a number . "Hello Uncle Off ..Can you please come to Room 16 . ....................Yes an urgent issue has come up . "

"Here now be ready on what you want to complain . " In a few minutes Uncle Off our Principal and a long time friend of Dad arrived to our class .

" Mew , what's wrong ?" Asked Uncle Off . Before I could answer Uncle Off saw Gulf's bruised lip . "What happened to Gulf ? Son , how did you get hurt ? " 

"Gulf got bullied today by her and her minions . I don't know who they are . Gulf got badly hurt and traumatized . After doing all these she still wants to complain against me .  Uncle I will leave this matter in your hand . Take action as you see fit. But listen girl ( I say pointing at Sheena . ) if you ever come near my Gulf I will make sure that no hospital in Asia hires you and you have to spend the rest of your life selling insurance ." I threaten the girl . 

" We will skip today's class Uncle , Gulf needs to be dressed . Swadee kha Uncle , Swadee Kha  Sir " I said to both our Principal and Professor and left the class holding Gulf's hand . 

****************************************************************************************

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS , IN A FEW MORE CHAPTERS THIS STORY WILL COME TO AN END . HOPE THAT YOU WILL LIKE THE ENDING . 

DISHA