𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

████████████████████

𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 / 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗻𝗲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     Instead of them getting the upper hand, the newborn army is planning ahead that in four consecutive days, there would be slaughter in the town of Forks.

Actions such as these were decisions so abrupt.

It made Aspen feel uneasy, having such little time to prepare. She isn't much worried about her family — who held knowledge of strategic plans when in a fight — but to the Cullens who has only been alive shortly. In the Dune's perspective, they were all young vampires who had lots to look into. They are strong but lack experience. Maybe excluding Jasper.

In the forest clearing, the immortals watches as Everleigh Dune was delaying in the air after having dodging an attack Carlisle done, it left him defensless down on the soil he stood. Gifts were meant to be use in extraordinary ways, why not use it to their advantages in this fight?

Everleigh descended violently back on the ground, knocking Carlisle off his feet whose back slammed into the dirt with a thud that made him groan. His messy hair sticking our rather noticeably after his swollen defeat at the hands of a friend he knows would outbest him.

"Is this even fair?" Emmett was the one who complained, arms crossed after remotely observing in a scarred sense that didn't make him want to go out there and battle with Leigh.

"Scared?" Aspen smirks at him though she knows herself she won't be able to defeat her own adoptive mother. By her strength itself, Everleigh is beyond competetive and perfectly capable of a duel or war.

"I'm just saying — It's not like the army will start twirling in the air." His comment made people surrounded laugh subtly.

Then Jasper proceeds to call his name before walking at the small clearing himself so they can begin.

     The fight is almost here after a short warning that they are. Coraline has been awfully quiet ever since the party yesterday. All hasn't noticed but with the exception of Alice who was trying to read into her future again but all she could see was the training being finished. Yes, Alice can see Coraline's future but she couldn't see theirs. How their life would turn into, would they meet again, would they never see again after this is over?