𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞.

████████████████████

𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 / 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗻𝗲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Like Alice predicted, another verbal fight occured and it isn't like the first. Everyone heard and they all heard how Aspen is furious, anger can't be contained and as well as Emmett who has been pushed at the edge of a metaphorical cliff of emotions and doubt.

As this was happening, Everleigh is furious again like a mother tending to a tantrum throwing child of hers. Though she knows Emmett was the one who yelled first, Aspen shouldn't of had continued the fight like she wanted to. It also upset Esme who talked to Emmett after Caspian was the one who spoke to Aspen this time.

Metaphorically speaking, Rosalie is in the middle and was torn. Coraline pitied her, wondered what runs in her mind overhearing how Emmett is angry and expressed it well. He wasn't as playful as before, concerning his wife who knows it's unlike him to not be.

"Bad idea." Coraline whispers to Alice who scowls at her. They stood from a distance, not wanting to be in the middle of the fight that occured seconds ago as everyone was tense. Jasper was just trying his best to calm Emmett down but not Aspen who blocked him away from controlling her emotions like a puppet.

"I told you, they need this." Alice shoves her playfully away when Coraline was smiling to herself, her arms crossed while looking deeper into the woods they face. "Poor Jasper. I don't think I've ever seen him so stressed like that."

"He seems to be in a conundrum." Coraline walks slowly to a tree, leaning her back with her feet slightly far from her body which weight has depended on the large oak. "You haven't told me much about your past life." This particular thought has stuck by her ever since.

     "Well, you haven't asked." Alice shrugs as if it's not much of a big deal.

     "I'm asking now. How come the Volturi hasn't taken admiration of your gifts yet?"

     Alice looks at her, baffled. "Didn't Leigh tell you about what happened in our family three months ago?" Alice assumed that Carlisle informed his close friends and as well as their cousins in Alaska of what happened in Volterra.

     "I admit, I was not as curious as you think I was before we decided to help you with the newborn army." Coraline admits lightly, acting as if she didn't do nothing wrong. "It must've been in our conversations but I missed bits of it." Alice only seems amused, chuckling at that sentence herself.