𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡.

████████████████████

𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 / 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗻𝗲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Unusually, the world in Alice's eyes seem to grey, creating a dull and imploding universe in her perspective that she didn't quite like. Knowing that Coraline Dune is somewhere in the world, said that she's travelling to cover up the fact that she's actually running has brought Alice's mood down including Bella's miracle pregnancy.

As much as she could, she avoids eyes from the Dune family and either researched to help Bella and Edward or simply is quiet and tries to digest her thirst. Because of her not being able to see the former and the fetus's future, it gave her unattainable headaches. Alice didn't need to worry anyone — hence why she didn't tell Coraline who should be focusing on evading the tracker.

However, Aspen told her sister. It was why Coraline worries sometimes. Maybe not often and all the time.

"I have friends in the Brazillian coven who might know." Everleigh looks beyond on the parchment she reads, holding between both her hands. But she shook her head, making Edward deflate in the hope that drains in her eyes. "But I doubt they want to get involved in something like this."

"It's the Volturi they fear." Caspian adds, hand trailing on his own palm out of boredom or simply just to ease his floating mind.

"Cowards."

     "Aspen."

     Nonchalantly, Alice agrees silently in her head.

Ever since Jacob shifted out of rage the moment after he spoke to Bella, he unintentionally released all he saw and learned to his pack that wanted to kill the baby growing rapidly fast in Bella's belly. Because of this, Sam Uley initiated to kill Bella Swan so the monster growing in her won't slaughter the people of Forks or just people in general.

Prior to this information, Coraline Dune was almost caught off guard and taken to Volterra with no choice of her own. It was a slip up, she almost made a terrible mistake but quickly recovered and ran as fast as she could away from Alec's antagonizing gifts against her but she was much more advanced and intelligent.

     She could've killed him.

     But she didn't and went on the right path of running away before Demetri could recover.