Lusting: Chapter 1

Monday

January 8

Jessica P.O.V

Today is the day I move in with my roommate. All I know about him is that he works in a office and don't have a bad record.

I've been told he's barley home and he's sexy. I had to stop my friend right there when he told me that. I don't want to get involved with my roommate.

I pulled up to the address I've been given and got out. I walked to the door and knocked on it softly. A few minutes later this dude came to the door.

"You must be Jessica." He said with his hand out.

"Yes and you must be Taylor." I said shaking his hand.

"Come in." I'm not gone lie this dude is sexy. I walked in the house and looked around. "I'll show you where you'll be sleeping."

He walked up the stairs and to the second room on the left. He opened the door and I stepped in. I looked around the white room with a queen size bed and brown dressers.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"It's right across the hall." He pointed, "I have my own in my room which is next to yours."

"Okay anything else you need to tell me."

"We already discussed the bills. So." He dragged the O, "Oh things with my name on it don't touch and always knock before you come in my room."

"Do he think I'm dumb." I thought to myself.

"I'm barely home so don't go in my room."

"Okay."

"Welcome home." He said with a bright smile then walked out the room. I walked out behind him and out the door.

I got my two big suitcases out my trunk and walked back in the house. He was sitting on the couch and I was struggling. I thought he would've been nice enough to help me but I thought wrong.

I sat one of my suit cases at the bottom of the stairs and took one upstairs. I got my other one and took it upstairs.

I went back to my car and got the the two small ones and took them upstairs easily. I had three bags of shoes that I had to carry.

After getting everything out by car I started to unpack. I put my work clothes on hangers and some of my jeans. I put my underwear and bras in a draw. Then put my socks in the smallest draw.

I lined my shoes up in the closet and put my shoe boxes in the top of the closet. I looked around the room for my box of toiletries and perfumes.

I walked back to my car and saw the boxes in the backseat. I grabbed them and locked my car doors. I picked the boxes up and walked back in the house.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"Now you ask."

"No but thank you." I walked to my room and put my perfumes and lotions on the dresser. I saw my jewelry box and put it on my dresser.

I looked around my room and felt satisfied. I went to my dresser and pulled out my all black leggings, white spaghetti strap shirt, a pair of underwear, and a bra. I grabbed a towel out of my closet and a rag.

I walked back to the dresser and got my pear blossom body wash and walked to the bathroom.

After taking a shower I put on my clothes and walked back to my room. I put on some black socks and by Nike slides. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time 5:39 p.m. I've been here since 11:30 a.m.

I got my keys and wallet then walked downstairs.

"Here's your key." He handed me a key and I took it.

"Thanks." I said with a small smile. He gave me a smile and licked his lips. I turned around and walked out.

I called by friend Joey and told him to meet me at the Jamaican restaurant in 30 minutes.

I pulled up to the foster home and got out. I walked in and sighed in. I came here to see my little sister. Ever since our parents died everything went left.

I living with this man so I could save money and get by little sister out the system.

My 12 year old sister walked to me and gave me a hug.

"Jessy, when can I leave this place?" She said holding me.

"Not for long I'm saving up my money so I could get a house for us."

"When we get a house, can I get a hamster?"

"You could get anything you want." I said holding her.

-

"I bet you want to fuck him." Joey said.

"I don't want to fuck him. I mean he sexy and all but he act like he couldn't help me. I was struggling trying to get them suitcases upstairs. Then he gone ask me do I need help when I had these two little ass boxes in my hand."

Joey started laughed when I'm being serious. "You sound so funny when you curse." He calmed down and said, "I would've let you stay with me but you know how Daniel act."

"Yeah that dude is crazy."

"I know."

"Let me get going cause I have a long day tomorrow."

"Yeah I'll see you at work." I threw my plate away and walked to my car. I started the car and head home.

At the age of twenty three I thought I would have my own place. Have my family right by my side.

But I guess that was wrong. I pulled up to the house and got out. I saw another car. He must have company. I sighed and unlocked the door and walked in.

He was on the couch tonguing down some girl. I closed the door and locked it. He should do that in his room. I walked to my room and got under the covers.

I turned the tv on and watched tv until I fell asleep.