Lusting: Chapter 5

Wednesday

January 24

Jessica P.O.V

Taylor has been gone for a whole week and it's been the best. The home my sister live in let her stay the weekend with me and I can't keep a smile off my face.

Today I took the day off because I'm not feeling well. I've been throwing up all morning and been having bad headaches.

I was laying on the couch and the front door opened. Taylor walked in and looked at me.

"What are you doing home?" He put his things down.

"I'm..." I put my finger up and walked to the bathroom. I bent down and started throwing up.

After I finish throwing up I washed my mouth and walked to my room.

"How long have you been throwing up?"

"All morning."

"You're pregnant."

"What the fuck? No I'm not!" I yelled walking to the closet. I pulled out some clothes and laid them on the bed. "Can you get out?"

"What ever." He walked out and I put on my clothes. I grabbed my things and walked downstairs.

¥

"So Ms. White it seems you ate something that was bad." I nodded. "Just take this and you'll be flushed out."

I took the medicine and waited for him to say something else.

"I think that's it have a nice day." He said looking at his clipboard.

"You too." I walked out the room and out the doors. I hopped in my car and head back home.

When I pulled I just sat in the car. I know he is about to question me like he's my parent or boyfriend.

I hopped out the car and grabbed my things. I locked my car and walked to the door. I opened the door and seen him sitting on the couch.

"Wh..."

"Doctors office." I cut him off. I walked to my room and laid on my bed face down.

I kicked off my shoes and took off my shirt and tights. I scream in the pillow and my room door opened.

"What?" I said not looking up.

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Are you pregnant?"

"No."

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

"Are you going to keep giving me one one worded answers?"

"Yep." All of a sudden I was flipped over.

"What the fuck is wrong with you then all I'm doing is trying to help!" I just stared at him. He didn't have a shirt on and his muscles was in my face.

I bit my lip and rolled my eyes. He looked at me and grabbed my face. He smashed his lips on mine. He kept his hand right there until I started kiss back and rubbing my hands on his chest.

He moved between my legs while I laid flat on my back. I heard fumbling and he took off his pants. He pressed against me and I let out a low moan.

His hand traveled to my underwear and slid them off. He moved his lips from mine to my neck and moving down. He unclasped my bra and made his way down to my stomach.

He spread my legs and kissed down my thigh. He got to my girl and place butterfly kisses on it. I moaned and he looked at me and smirked.

Before I could say something his tongue was deep inside me. I gripped the cover and moaned louder. I started to squirm and had a firm grip on my thigh.

I felt myself about to cum and he started moving faster. I felt him slide him finger in me and came back up. He kissed my neck again.

I came on his finger and he pulled them out.

"Condom?" I opened my nightstand draw and pulled out one. He took other and ripped it open. He slid it on and slammed to me.

I screamed and clawed at his back. Even though he was slamming into me it felt good. He pushed my hands off his back and slammed into again.

"Taylorrrrr!!!!!" He kept thrusting into until me both came. We got up and walked to the bathroom. We took a shower and went another round.

"Come lay with me." He grabbed by hand and we walked to his room. We got in the bed and laid down. He pulled me close to him and slid in me. "Taylor." I moaned lowly.

"Hmm." He rolled over and I was laying on my stomach and he was behind me. He lifted me ass up and slammed in me. I arched my back and started throwing it back.

He pressed down in my lower back and kept slamming into me. By arms started to get weak and I felt myself about to cum.

He kept thrusting into me and I came on his dick. He pulled out and came. We both collapsed and he pulled me in his arms then we fell asleep.