Lusting: Chapter 27

1 Week and 4 Days Later

Friday

March 25

Jessica P.O.V

"Jessica let's go!" Taylor yelled as I put on my shoes on.

"I'm coming, calm down!" I yelled back. I grabbed my purse, keys and phone then walked downstairs. "Okay I'm ready."

He stood up and walked to the door. He opened the door and let me walk out. He closed the door and I locked the house up.

He was already at the car with the door opened for me. I got and the car and said 'Thank you' lowly. He got in the car and started it.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"I'll eat when I leave the appointment."

"All right."

My phone buzz notifying that I had a message. I looked at my phone and it was a picture message from Shawn.

I opened it and it was a picture of Dre.
'Good morning beautiful from Dre and I.'

'Good morning my handsome men.'

I slide my phone back in my purse and looked out the window.

"How's things going with you and Shawn?"

"Everything is going well." I shrugged. "I'm happy."

"That's all that matter is that you are happy." He nodded. "How's he's taking the who pregnancy thing? Toya damn near died when I told her. But she said she could be mad because we wasn't together. She wanted to have my first child but things aren't always going to go by what is wanted. All that matter is that I'm having a child by somebody that I know is going to do right."

"Thanks." I cleared my throat. "But he don't mind even though it's weird. I thought my first child was going to be made out love but everything don't go as planned. I don't regret what happened because I wouldn't be bringing this baby into the world." I down at my stomach and smiled. I looked up and seen that we were here.

I took my seat belt off and opened the door. I stepped of and closed the door. We walked inside and I signed in. I sat down next to Taylor and looked in my purse for some gum.

"How long do we have to wait?"

"It shouldn't be long because it's early and it's not a lot of people in here. Plus I have an appointment." He nodded and pulled out his phone. "How's Toya?"

"She's good. She's coming back next week from this trip she had to take. We're getting on better terms and she's still checking up on me every hour or so to make sure I'm doing right."

"Are you?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah, I haven't stepped out on her. She's been so good to me and I treated her like shit. This time I'm not trying to go down the wrong path again. This is going to be my wife and I love her to much to let her go again."

"Jessica White." We stood up and walked to the back.

They weighed me and checked my blood pressure and took me inside a room.

"Dr. Martin will be in shortly."

"Thank you." She closed the door and I handed Taylor my bag. I sat on the table and kicked my legs.

"You ever wondered who the baby is going to look like."

"Yeah if it's a girl she's going to look like you with a few of my features and if it's a boy he's going to your twin."

"Its going to be a girl we already went through this."

"We'll see." Dr. Martin walked in the room and looked up from his clipboard.

"Good morning Jessy." He looked at Taylor and held his hand out. "You must be the father. I'm Dr. Martin."

"Yes, Taylor."

"Nice to meet you." Taylor nodded and Dr. Martin started preparing himself. "Okay, Dr. Bryant said that he wouldn't be able to see the baby last time you we're here." I nodded. "Okay lift your shirt so we could begin."

He rolled in his chair and cut the lights off. I lifted my shirt and he came back. "The gel might me a little cold." He placed a little on the bottom of my stomach and moved it around. "This is the baby right here." He pointed to the screen.

"Could we see it in 3D?" Taylor asked. Dr. Martin nodded and started doing some other stuff and then something else showed up.

"This is the baby." He showed us in 3D. I looked at the screen and he kept pointing out things.

"Okay everything seems go be good. The baby is healthy and you are two months." He wiped my stomach and took off his gloves. "You'll have baby around October 27." He turned the lights back on. "Do you have any question?"

"No." We said.

"Okay you could pick up your pictures up at the front desk and set your appointment."

"All right." Taylor helped me down and we walked back to the front. Taylor walked the desk and picked up the things.

"When is the next appointment?" I asked as we walked to the car.

"The twenty second of next month." I nodded and grabbed the pictures from him.

"It look like an alien in this 3D picture."

"I said the said thing when I looked at them. Imagine when she starts to get bigger."

"Oh lord." I shook my head.

"Where do you want to eat?"

"I just want a ten piece from Wendy's." He nodded and drove to Wendy's.

¥

"Call me if you need something." Taylor said as he walked out the door.

"I will." I closed the door and locked it. Monday is say I see if I could get my sister. I sat in the middle of the bed and ate my chicken nuggets thinking.

"Jessy!" I heard Janey yell.

"In the room!" I stuffed another nugget in my mouth.

"What did you do today? She laid across my bed.

"Went to my appointment."

"Taylor went." I nodded. "Where are the pictures?"

"On the night stand." I pointed. "Where is Daisy?"

"In the kitchen." I shook my head and laughed.

"That girl is always in my kitchen."

"This is an ugly baby." She sat the pictures down. "Dai look at them pictures."

"What is that?" She pointed at the 3D picture. "The baby."

"I feel sorry for y'all." She sat them down. She jumped on my bed and kicked off her sneakers.

"Where's Shawn?"

"He's at work and why are y'all not in school."

"Its wasn't any school today."

"Y'all never in school I swear."

"Let it be." Janey grabbed the remote and changed the channel. She put it on the Wedding Ringer. I threw my trash away in the garbage beside my bed and laid down watching the movie.