Lusting: Chapter 8

Two Weeks Later

Saturday

February 10

Jessica P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I heard from Mr. Graham. I've been waiting patiently for his phone call.

Around the house went back to when I first got here. He's been bringing more girls around and I've been going to work and not saying nothing to him.

I don't sleep in that bed he fucked that girl in. I keep my stuff in there but I sleep in the spare room. I don't say nothing to him and he don't say nothing to me.

I just walked in the house from work and picked up my mail from off the table in the living room. I walked to my room and got some comfortable clothes.

I took a shower and did my hygiene. I walked back to my room and walked to the closet. I grabbed the folded boxes that I had pushed to the back.

I know Mr. Graham is going to be calling soon so I'm just trying to be ready to run out these doors into my own.

I started packing my clothes out the closet into the boxes when my door opened. I looked up and saw Taylor.

"What can I help you with?" I asked going back to packing my stuff.

"Why are you packing?"

"What are you doing in here?"

"Somebody is at the door for you." I stood up and walked out the room. I walked downstairs and opened the door.

I seen Joey standing right there. "Hey bitch."

"Hey." I said letting him in. "Lets go to my room."

We walked upstairs and Taylor can out his room looking Joey. He shook his head and brushed pass me. I shook my head and walked in my room.

"So, how's everything been going?" Joey asked.

For the last week he's been on vacation and he's been spending some time with his man.

"Everything been normal like when I first got here." I shrugged. He walked to the closet and pulled out some clothes.

"You taking these off the hanger?" I shook my head and he handed them to me. "He was staring like he was gone jump on my ass. I wouldn't want to give buddy boy an ass whooping."

"He think them stares be scaring me and shit but little did he know. I be so close to slapping his ass in the face." I sighed. "And when he bring them girls around. He think it's suppose to make me jealous but I don't give a fuck."

"Bitch I almost forgot my birthday tomorrow." I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Your birthday is not until October."

"Girl I get my food stamps my birthday every month." I started to laugh and seen his dancing. My phone started to ring and it was Mr. Graham.

"Hello."

"Hello Ms. White, I was calling to tell you that I have the lease ready for you to sign."

"When can I sign it?"

"You could come to my office tomorrow and sign it."

"Okay."

"Okay have a nice day."

"You too." I hung up and sighed in relief. I smiled at Joey and he hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you." I started crying wishing my parents were here. Joey held me until I stop crying. He pulled away and looked at me. "I have to go but I'll call you later."

"Alright." I stood up an walked with him outside to his car. "Be safe. Love you."

"Love you too."

I walked back and the house and bumped into Taylor. "Were you standing by the door?"

"So you love this nigga?"

"Why does it matter? You are not my man."

"So what we had wasn't nothing!"

"We didn't have nothing we just fucked Taylor!"

"We didn't fuck we ma- never mind." He walked away and I walked to my room.

"Hello." Janey said.

"Janey, did you talk to that lady yet?"

"Yes she said we'll be able to go to court March twenty eighth and you have to get a background check, finger printed and they have to do a home study."

"Did she tell you when?"

"Yeah but she wants you to call her."

"Alright."

"Did you hear about the house yet?"

"Yeah, he called today saying I could go sign the lease tomorrow. All I have to do is get the furniture out of storage and get some more stuff plus food."

"Good cause I am so ready to leave this place."

"Alright I'll call you later. Start packing so you don't have to do it later."

"Okay love you."

"Love you too."