Lusting: Chapter 28

A/N: I changed the character for Daisy and Janey.

Three Days Later

Monday

March 28

Jessica P.O.V

"I will talk to you later Shawn." I said as I pulled into the parking lot.

"All right. Hope everything goes well."

"Thanks, I wish you were here."

"You know if I could make it I would." He sighed. "Just think positive. When I get off we'll be able to go out to dinner with Janey."

"All right." I looked at the time. "I'm going to call you when I get out."

"Okay."

"Bye." I hung up and turned the car off. I grabbed my purse and got out the car. I walked around the building and into the courthouse.

I sat my bag down and walked through the scanner. I grabbed my things and walked to the elevator. I pressed the button ten and waited for it to stop.

I stepped off the elevator and walked to room one thousand. "Jessy." I heard Janey say. I put my finger up and signed in. I walked over to her and sat down.

"How are you feeling?" I looked at her.

"I'm nervous, I really want to come home. I can't be in that place no more. And I'll have my own room so that Dai could stay the night too."

"I know that you will be able to come."

"I hope I got my things packed already too." I laughed at her and they called up back.

We stood up and walked to the back. We sat down with everyone else.

¥

"Janey White will be going back home to her sister Jessica White." The judge said closing her book and taking off her glasses. "Case closed."

I let out a sighed and started crying. I am so happy that she is coming home with me. I stood up and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Janey let's go so we could go get your things." Her house mother, Wendy, said. I let go and I thanked my lawyer that helped me.

We walked out the room and back into the hallway. "I'll be waiting at the house." I said as we got in the elevator.

"Okay."

We rode the elevator and I walked to my car. I got in my car and laid my head on the wheel. I got myself together and drove home.

When I made it home I hopped out my are and walked to the door. I opened it and ran to the bathroom.

After using the bathroom and washing my hands I grabbed my phone and called Shawn.

"Hello."

"Hey baby, are you busy?"

"No, just about to leave. How did it go?"

"Well." I trailed off.

"Well." He mocked me.

"She gets to come home!" I yelled in his ear. He started to laughed at me.

"That's good. Do you still want to go out tonight to celebrate?"

"Can we stay in and I make dinner?"

"That'll work. After I get Dre I'll be there."